Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

plessers-appliance-d

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1710 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1327 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 346 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• 300 CFM Ventilation
  • 1000 Cooking Watts
  • 2-Stage Programmable Cooking
  • Auto Defrost
  • LED Display
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Beewee :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent microwave

We had to replace our microwave and didn't think there was much difference in the choices in the store until we got home with this one. It is the best one we have ever owned. It also is the most powerful one we ever owned so it saves time on heating a beverage and other products.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven

Maybe this video can help

Samsung (SMH1713S) Stainless Steel Over The Range Microwave Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYNNsSwKCkU

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Very happy with this purchase!

Easy to install. Fit perfectly and does everything I need it to do. So far so good.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven

Best Buy Review by MyView :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Microwave for an incredable price!

I have to rate this as 5 stars because it does exactly what I wanted & needed it to do. It doesn't have all the bells & whistles of many of the other microwaves but it also was only $149. I wanted a matching Stainless Steel Samsung microwave and also wanted a white interior. I didn't want the racks or added convection feature which my real (full size) oven has, so I figure why pay extra for something that I'll probably never use. I'll never roast lamb chops or cook a chicken in it, so for those leftovers and Pop Secret movie nights this works great. I really don't care much for the dark interiors of most of the higher priced units either, just a personal preference (guess I'm just used to the inside of the oven being light & bright). This microwave has a rotating table, a white interior, no extra racks to remove or store somewhere and does exactly what I need it to do. For 150 bucks you just can't get much better and throw in some reward points and a $10 gift card....under $120 out the door!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16H702SES 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven