Samsung ME16K3000AS ME16K3000AS 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1000W Black Over-the-Range Microwave Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 693 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 602 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 86 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Over-the-Range
  • 1.6 Cu. Ft. Cooking Capacity
  • 1000 Watt Cooking Power
  • Dimensions (WHD): 29 7/8" X 16 29/32" X 15 5/32"
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dennis Molinaro :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

This unit is exactly like the old one so all the mounting hardware was ...

Wife accidentally microwaved "nothing" and the old unit fried itself. This unit is exactly like the old one so all the mounting hardware was already in place and the price was considerably lower than the original unit. Very pleased with the price and outcome, wife not so much. Just kidding about the wife part ;).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16K3000AS ME16K3000AS 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1000W Black Over-the-Range Microwave

Walmart Review by JKGrescue :star::star::star::star::star:

This product looks great and has great features

Love the way this looks and all of the various features. Heats up food fast too!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16K3000AS ME16K3000AS 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1000W Black Over-the-Range Microwave

Best Buy Review by Krivo :star::star::star::star::star:

Easy to Use and Install

I installed this microwave with the help of a family member and it went smoothly. Don't be afraid to mount this yourself as the directions are good. As for the use it heats things up faster then my 5 year old microwave of the same size and is relatively quiet for a microwave. Overhead lights are good and works great as a night light for the kitchen. I love the look of the stainless steel but make sure you use the right cleaner and a soft cloth.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung ME16K3000AS ME16K3000AS 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1000W Black Over-the-Range Microwave