Samsung MS11K3000AS 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Sensor and Ceramic Enamel Interior, Silver Sand Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 718 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 206 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 350 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 162 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use
  • Automatically adjusts cooking time with vapor-sensing technology for optimal results
  • Easy to use dial control allows you to add or decrease time while cooking, adding convenience and precision
  • Three microwave distribution points to cook food evenly and thoroughly
  • Striking blue LED display adds clarity and style to your kitchen
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sarah H. :star::star::star::star::star:

35 people found the following review helpful

Glad i took a leap of faith!

Read more bad reviews than good.......but I loved the features of this microwave, handle, minimal buttons, turn dial and the best part is the inside, blue ceramic like the old turkey pan. I went to the Samsung website to get a better look at the front. In conclusion, NO weird smell, NO damage, Power Levels are just fine. Good defrost. Love it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung MS11K3000AS 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Sensor and Ceramic Enamel Interior, Silver Sand

Best Buy Review by nerfbat :star::star::star::star::star:

All good after week one!

Okay, so if you're like me, and I know I am, you've read the reviews here on this microwave, probably thinking "only cooks :30 at a time" ? or "glass to dark"? Those we're the two stuck in my head that didn't seem logical to me. About the 30 seconds, there's no keypad with 0 to 9 like we're used to. You hot the cook button which is a "cook" and "add 30 seconds" button and then turn the dial to whatever time you need. Simple, and I like it. You set the clock with the dial as well. Example, for a frozen burrito that needs 1 minute, then tun over and one minute more, hit cook button twice, or once and dial in the rest, usually less than the full minute on the flip side anyway, so a slight turn of a dial beats beep, beep,beep, cook.The overly dark tint on the glass is, well, over tinted. You will have a hard time getting a visual on that burrito through the glass, but then, you're going to be turning it over in 30, 29,28,.. so the glass see through problem isn't a big deal to me, except for the first time cooking something, which was the only time I've actuall stood there watching food cooking. Your actual mileage may vary. Other key points, looks great, really. Even my no fan of stainless kitchen appliances Mother, whom I bought it for BTW, likes the look, and the dark glass adds to the appeal actually. YOU CAN SEE THROUGH, just not any detail really. It is 1000 w and does the job better than the 1100 w unit it replaced. Lastly, the coating on the inside makes cleaning up that burrito that went IED on you easy. Buy it, I think you will be glad you did. Oh and the "sensor cooking" does a good job from what I've nuked with it. All that AND the manual actually tells how a Magnetron tube is and why you like them. Pictures added are with the kitchen light on and light off showing the inside light while cooking. Again, not a big deal, unless you're prone to micromanage your microwave of course.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung MS11K3000AS 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Sensor and Ceramic Enamel Interior, Silver Sand