• Power Consumption : Stand-by Power Consumption (Main): 0.45W
  • Operating Power Consumption (Main): 10W
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kindle Customer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

13 people found the following review helpful

Disappointed

I wanted to love these. I wanted a multirooom wireless system and thought I found the answer here. Ordered 3 and the hub. Trying many different configurations they worked perfectly for an hour or two and then the app would lose connectivity to one or all of the speakers. Very frustrating. I think the speakers are not actually the issue though. The issue is the app that controls them. It would drop randomly and would have to reset everything all over again. Sent them back and going to try Sonos.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Radiant360 R1 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Speaker

Walmart Review by DetroitCarGuy :star::star::star::star::star:

Radiant360 R1 WiFi/Bluetooth Speakers

I purchased a pair of the Radiant360 R1 WiFi/Bluetooth Speakers, as a holiday gift. They were featured on the holiday deal of the day email. My initial thought was that if they were featured, that they were a slow seller and perhaps not a very good speaker.

The combo WiFi and Bluetooth is a plus. So I purchased them as a gift. They far exceeded all expectation of quality of sound and out standing features with controls on top of the speaker, and you can also control them remotely with your tablet. They have a strong bass and at high volume there is no distortion or loss of sound quality.

They will be a great convenience this summer on the porch and patio for cordless quality music!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Radiant360 R1 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Speaker

Thank you

Samsung's cylindrical speaker turns on the performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLS4AvXJp9U

Best Buy Review by wireless :star::star::star::star::star:

more than happy

Unpacked the speaker. Easily connected to my home Wi-Fi network and existing samsung soundbar hw j650. Cranked it up...sound was great for a speaker of this size. Took a little getting used to the samsung multi room connect app but overall it works great. streamed pandora all night long at a party using this speaker on my outside patio about sixty feet from the wifi router and samsung soundbar grouped together playing the same tunes in the house. Actually got lots of comments on the great sound of the R1 speaker. So happy with the speaker i went back and bought another one so i could have surround sound with my samsung soundbar. I was glad to see they droped the price. At somewhere around 100 dollars i was more than satisfied.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Radiant360 R1 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Speaker