SAMSUNG RF18HFENBSR Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator, 17.5 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

plessers-appliance-d

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 499 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    2.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 290 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 194 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• French Door Refrigerator
  • Tempered Glass Shelves
  • 2 Gallon Door Bins
  • LED Lighting
  • Automatic Filtered Ice Maker
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by evie26 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

I would have

Prior to purchasing I read the reviews about the refrigerator and I went to go see it in the store prior to purchasing. The design is great on the outside, the one flaw is that I am unable to adjust the shelves on the inside on different sides. In the similiar products you are able to adjust the shelves due to the fact they are split. I wish I had more room for big bottles, but because there were not that many products in the size I wanted I ended up purchasing the product. I have another refrigerator in my basement so I can get away with the some of the down falls. The freezer I can store a good amount of frozen goods. There were complaints about nose, but I don't really feel that was an issue. I would have given the product more stars if the design on the inside of the refrigerator was better mapped out. Overall I love the look on the outside and the features of the alarm and it keeps all of my food cold that was another issue that was relayed I don't have that issue.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG RF18HFENBSR Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator, 17.5 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel

Maybe this can help.

Samsung 18 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth Stainless French Door Refrigerator RF18HFENBSR - Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HXE7BpPnA

Best Buy Review by HonestAbe :star::star::star::star::star:

Cheapest Counter Depth

Have been looking around for a counter depth and this is the cheapest one they have (not in a bad way) . It looks great since it has LED lights and it's a Samsung so they all have the digital inverter with 10 year warranty. No ice or water dispenser on door really clean up the look. Tried to get stainless platinum but apparently they are no longer making them and after a month of trying to get it delivered we just chose the real stainless steel instead (which is honestly a nicer material and finish anyway). Stainless platinum is magnetic but this stainless steel version is not (sides are magnetic though). Normal size pizza boxes and other large items won't fit. Not many large drink container storage areas without moving shelves or laying soda bottles (2 liters) on their sides. After almost a month still has a plasticy smell to it, haven't used Armor All freshener yet but will most likely need to. Be aware that this fridge has no filter and I would suggest adding an in-line filter for the ice-maker. Ability to turn ice off with a button is great and it also has a digital display of temperature of the fridge and freezer along with an alarm (if door is open for a few minutes), an air fresh lock seal on freezer (seals out air almost like a vacuum suction type effect when closed), and an energy saver button that supposedly saves energy. Water line in for ice maker is 1/4" plastic and will fit in with easy quick connects (no metal fittings). Fridge is fairly quiet, you can still hear compressor but nothing louder than any fridge I've ever had. Power box is on top so that adds another few inches to top of fridge height. Space is kinda small but it's definitely a nice looking fridge inside and out. Would recommend if you want to save money and still get a counter depth and French doors.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG RF18HFENBSR Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator, 17.5 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel

Amazon Review by Gary H. :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

28 people found the following review helpful

BEWARE DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG REFRIGERATORS

BEWARE DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG REFRIGERATORS. Samsung has been to our twice and cannot fix our refrigerator. Take if from an engineer, they are trying to trouble shoot design problems at my house but have run out of fixes. Their latest is to tip the refrigerator from front to back and that did not work.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SAMSUNG RF18HFENBSR Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator, 17.5 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel