Samsung RF261BEAESR 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2140 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 31 customers
    2.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1880 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 229 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Spill Proof Glass Shelves
  • Humidity Controlled Crispers
  • Power Freeze/Cool
  • Ice Maker
  • Internal Water Filter
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by wdhwelch :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

37 people found the following review helpful

LOUD popping noises

This fridge makes LOUD popping noises (probably metal or plastic expanding/contracting). Samsung says the loud popping sound is "normal". Give me a break! A sound that shoots you out of your chair is "normal"?! Samsung has used cheap materials in manufacturing and won't man up and fix the problem. Ive found dozens of other customers with the same issue (one person said a repair guy FINALLY found the issue after 3 house calls. It was a back plate behind the heat exchanger that was flimsy metal). The solution Samsung gave me was that I call a service center. If they find a problem the service center can bill Samsung, if not, it's out of my pocket. I've had this fridge for 3 months. Thanks for the great product and service Samsung (yeah, that's heavy sarcasm).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung RF261BEAESR 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star

@barbarogailee great

Best Buy Review by aadmikep :star::star::star::star::star:

Great All Round Fridge

I did a fair amount of research before choosing this fridge. We live in a house with an open floor plan and one concern I read about was that it's noisy. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's very quiet all week long. The only time it was loud was when the very first batch of ice fell into the empty ice bucket. Even then, would you expect anything different?

I decided to buy a french door unit and before reading reviews, I spoke to friends to learn what they liked and didn’t like about their french door units. There are plenty of reasons why french door makes sense and for me, there’s no going back to any other style. That’s not what this review is about. A recurring complaint I heard was that the ice maker takes up too much space in the fresh food area. Another was that the door service ice makers tend to clog. I can confirm that 2 door service units I had also constantly clogged. Looking at the empty ones at stores, it became apparent the bulky ice maker would bother me too. I also wanted a filtered water dispenser and I also prefer the clean look of a solid door (without the dispenser).

This unit is one of the few with filtered ice and water dispenser without the bulky innards. Combine that and Samsung’s reliability ratings and it became an easy decision.

After living with this fridge for a few weeks, it’s a gem. It’s easy to see and reach most everything quickly. The filtered water is above average and the ice cubes are just the right size. My only criticisms are small. I’d like the ice maker to work faster. Maybe it’s fast, I don’t know. I have yet to run out but summer time will be the real test. The other is the doors. You must press them closed. They won’t automatically swing closed like older models do. So far, I haven’t accidentally left it open but I do remember it was a concern when I first received the unit.

That’s all folks!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung RF261BEAESR 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star

Check out this youtube video

Samsung refrigerator RF263TEAESR ( RF263BEAESR ) one year review part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYWxDPxt3Ik