Samsung Wired Headset for Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge - Non-Retail Packaging - White Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

samsung

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2025 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 1966 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 59 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 2 Speakers in each headphone (1 twitter and 1 woofer)^Dynamic Deep bass and high resolution treble sound^Slim and Short flat cable (no tangling)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by AuntieAm :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Excellent!

After coming back from a trip I lost my old pair of Samsung headphones so I decided to buy a new set. After looking through a few retailers I checked Walmart and saw these being sold by Simple Cell. The price was fantastic (almost too good to be true!) considering other places wanted $40+ at time of purchase. I ordered on 8/12 and got them in the mail 8/15 when they were supposed to arrive 8/18 so getting them early was a nice surprise! They work fantastic! I ordered 2 pairs and also found a gift inside as well. Very happy with purchase!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Wired Headset for Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge - Non-Retail Packaging - White

Amazon Review by adam :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

211 people found the following review helpful

WOAT headphones

I ordered these and got two left headphones. these would work if i had two left ears

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Samsung Wired Headset for Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge - Non-Retail Packaging - White

Check out this youtube video

Fake vs. real white Samsung earbuds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni-l5NtQmA4