SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-032G-AFFP ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sandisk

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6252 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6252 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Take it all with you on reliable SanDisk USB flash drives
  • Transfer with confidence when moving images and other files from PC to PC or other CE devices
  • Ideal for video-the easy way to store, share and play your favorite video files.
  • Retractable capless design
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael Tatay :star::star::star::star::star:

554 people found the following review helpful

After receiving this Flash Drive that I was satisfied with it

After receiving this Flash Drive that I was satisfied with it. What a great product at a great price. Its look lightweight and simple, was reliable, and fast. I was able to write 2 GB of data in a little under 2 minutes, and copy that data on another computer in less than a minute. I have not tested the water proof and shock proof durability. Why would I want to try to damage the drive? I cant tell you this will work fine for you. But its worked out brilliantly for me. I took this flash drive with me everywhere I go. If you want a fast, high capacity portable device, I would recommend it!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-032G-AFFP

thank you :+1:

SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDCZ36-032G-AFFP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS5ng2e7dFE

@patadm Thanks