SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) with Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-960G-G25 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sandisk

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3274 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2650 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 622 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Sequential Read 550MB/s
  • Sequential Write 500MB/s
  • SanDisk’s nCache 2.0 technology delivers enhanced speed and endurance
  • NCQ support manages queue length for better multitasking and workload management
  • Limited 3-year warranty (US)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Granddad :star::star::star::star::star:

Good Product and Price.

Good product at reasonable price- cloned my old spinner HD to the SSHD - installed it into my desktop without any problems. Programs run faster - no HD noise - hoping the reliability has improved.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) with Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-960G-G25

Youtube video:

SanDisk Ultra II SDSSDHII-240G-G25 2.5" 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) benchmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AaFLEz3QHg

Amazon Review by B.J. R. :star::star::star::star::star:

159 people found the following review helpful

Easy way to significantly boost speed

Easy way to significantly boost speed! I used Macrium Reflect (free version) to clone the hard drive of my laptop to the SanDisk solid state drive which took about 45 minutes. Physical installation (remove back panel, remove old hard drive, install SSD) took about 2 minutes. Boot-up went from nearly 1.5 min to about 20 seconds. Overall, the process was much easier than I anticipated. To connect the new drive for cloning, I simply disassembled a usb back up hard drive (2 screws), and attached it's SATA port to the SSD. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port, and ran Macrium.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) with Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-960G-G25

Best Buy Review by Gizmo :star::star::star::star::star:

Price to Storage/Performance King

I scoured countless online e tailers for ssds that offered not only great bang for the buck but also came from a tried and true brand with notable performance. The Samsung Evo is great no question about that. But I read countless reviews about poor service from Samsung when the drives did die. I took this at less than face value because sometimes people exaggerate and or only write reviews when something bad happens to them. I think lots of people who are installing PC components are new to it and don't realize the risks that are inherit with buying electronics. That said I bought the Sandisk ultra ii 960gb because BB had it on sale and had it available same day. I couldn't help myself so I bought it. 960gb for less than 250 is a steal. The only ones you'll find get close to this is PNY and Mushkin but their offerings have less warranty slower speeds and are actually STILL more expensive. So I trust Sandisk. Installing Windows 10 was simple and fast. My machine has an asrock z97 board with 16gb of RAM and it was already booting like a scalded ape. I remember when I rebooted after my driver installs I looked down to read something for 5 seconds and when I looked up I was already back at the login screen.

I’m confident in this drive and manufacturer. If you see this drive for 250 or less it’s almost impossible to be disappointed.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SATA III 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) with Read Up To 550MB/s- SDSSDHII-960G-G25