• HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2
  • MEMC 120
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Branko Bem :star::star::star::star::star:

29 people found the following review helpful

Great TV as computer monitor

Ordered and received same day. This is 5 stars just for that. Purchased this 40" TV to be used as computer high resolution 4K monitor. Plugged computer in HDMI port and Nvidia graphics card immediately recognized and set resolution to 3840 X 2160. Screen server also works good turning ON and OFF screen. I replaced 3 24" monitors with this TV and gain lot of desk space. I am using this computer and TV for CAD and other graphics programs and I am happy with this purchase. You cannot beat price of $250 for 40" 4K monitor. You should not watch low resolution 240 YouTube videos in full screen. It just does not look good, Just stretch your browser until pixels are not to big on low resolution videos. This is not smart TV and you do not need those functions if it is plugged into computer. The 4K movies from Netflix looks good. I highly recommend this TV if you want high resolution computer monitor. I did not try to us it as TV and I cannot write review about TV functions.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre 40" - 4K Ultra HD, LED TV - 2160p, 60Hz (U405CV-U)

check out this video

Sceptre 43" 4k U435CV - Cheap 4k Monitor?

Walmart Review by csulto :star::star::star::star::star:

89 people found the following review helpful

Surpisingly good 4K set for movies and Xbox Gaming

I was looking for a 4K set to equip and room with an Xbox One S for gaming and for 4K movies.

I found this $200 Spectre just before Christmas and decided to take a chance on it, but I also picked up the two year support contract just in case (it was cheap).

The other reviews were right in that it is perfect for Xbox gaming. I was surprised how good it looked versus my LGs and Vizio. The LG looks better, but the Vizio is really not as good for contrast and color versus this Spectre. The viewing angle of this display is wide and was unexpected for this price range.

The inputs are great with four HDMIs and the remote is decent too.
The sound is pretty much average for lower priced sets like this and does not compare to my LG, however for news and sitcoms, and simple gaming it is fine. If you want it loud, get a soundbar. I want it loud so I am looking for a soundbar.

Even at the current price it is still a bargain in my opinion and I would buy it again in an instant.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre 40" - 4K Ultra HD, LED TV - 2160p, 60Hz (U405CV-U)

@geek30 Did you buy it?