• VESA wall mount pattern
  • 5ms response time
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Max Laryngitis :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

47 people found the following review helpful

Good monitor if you just need more real estate

UPDATE: I purchased this monitor a couple of weeks ago and I originally wasn't that impressed, but I've grown to appreciate its strengths. First of all, the native resolution (the resolution at which you received the sharpest image) is 1920x1080. That's important to users who want a larger monitor (more real estate) but don't want everything to appear really small, since most monitors increase in resolution (i.e. all the desktop icons appear smaller) as they get bigger. Although the adjustment buttons (along with power) are on the back, left side of the computer, it's easy enough to work them without seeing them. For instance, the power button is the bottom button so it's easy to find. Also, use the included guide to make adjustments to the display. It takes you through step by step on how to adjust the display and which buttons to push. The default display is "ECO" which I found to be less than ideal (too dim, spotchy) so I switched to "NORMAL". There are also gaming modes that gamers might like.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre C 32-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (C325W-1920R)

Here is a youtube video

Sceptre C325W-1920R 32-Inch, Curved, Ultra Thin, Brushed Metallic, 1080P LED Monitor review

Walmart Review by Scotty :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

Good Value

I bought the 32" Curved Widescreen Monitor a couple weeks ago. The monitor is used for a second (dual) monitor for my 24-inch Mid 2007 iMac. A friend has a dual monitor set up and I could see the appeal of having additional desktop space for files and better workflow. To get the monitor to work on my old iMac I bought a cable online with a Mini-DVI male (iMac) to an HDMI male (monitor). The monitor comes with an HDMI male to HDMI male cable for computers newer than mine. It also comes with a VGA to VGA cable. The monitor has a Display Port for 1080P which I *think* is the most modern connection. I didn't see a Display Port cable in the box.

I’ve never had a curved monitor before. Looked at one at an electronics store just before Black Friday and I liked the way it looked. It looks pretty cool at the curved corner part of my glass desk, also bought online at Walmart, here: https://www.walmart.com/ip/49782791 . The monitor isn’t curved that much, which I was afraid would look awkward and be uncomfortable to use, but it’s curved perfectly in my opinion. Nothing looks distorted. So far I’m happy I got the curved monitor, not having any experience with them before now. And, it looks pretty cool, being different than most, especially on the curved computer table.

The power cord is nestled inside a foam block. I had to look for it, since everything else is bundled together in clear plastic bags and easily found.

There’s no speakers in the monitor, but I use speakers in my iMac, or my bluetooth Bose external speaker. The monitor has 2 audio jacks: in and out. Never used them so not certain what they’re used for.

Summarize, I would recommend the Scepter 32 inch Curved Monitor. Seems a pretty good value for what I paid ($230), and it’s really nice working with a big 32-inch screen.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre C 32-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (C325W-1920R)

@nolie Thanks, You are the best :smile: