• HDMI, DVI or VGA Input
  • Build in dual Speakers
  • VESA Wall Mount Ready
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Cap & Kendal :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

53 people found the following review helpful

Good monitor for the price, but the stand doesn't come off.

Ordered 7 of these monitors. None had dead pixels or flaws. Display is fine. The biggest issue I had with these monitors is that vertical part of the stand cannot be removed. I was very surprised to find that the horizontal base comes off and that's it. I mounted these displays on an articulating wall mount using the 100mm VESA mounting holes. As a result, the vertical piece sticks down behind and below the monitor. Bottom line, if you're wanting to mount this monitor, you'll have and unattractive black "handle" sticking down.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E series E205W-1600 V1 20" Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Walmart Review by Steve :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

45 people found the following review helpful

NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT SCEPTRE

Great price, but you get what you pay for... lesson learned!

Exterior looks very sharp, nice shiny black bevel but I had a faulty pixel right out of the box and it is extremely distracting when trying to work. I took a chance with buying this brand because I never heard of it, and wanted to save money ($90 plus tax). Plus, the overwhelming majority of Walmart reviews seemed to be great so I figured I might get lucky, but I should have known I am never lucky. I’ve had the monitor for 3 days and this pixel is staring me down. I didn’t have any luck with customer service at 1-800-788-2878, they transferred me to technical support who never answered after being placed on hold (got to listen to Bon Jovi though) and then it finally started to ring but no one answered. No time to deal with it now, so I’ll give it another 2 weeks and then just going to have to return to Walmart and find something else.

DO NOT BUY!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E series E205W-1600 V1 20" Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Maybe this can help.

Ultimate Kid's Gaming Setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVsohPDjrAI