4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 166 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Mobile High-Definition Link: MHL Technology, Roku ReadyMHL transfers all your thrilling multimedia entertainment -movies, TV shows, music - from your MHL enabled smart phone or tablet onto your TV screen.
  • DTS SRS TruSurround HDSRS TruSurround HD delivers an enveloping combination of smooth treble and maximum bass response. The broad sound capability produces dialog that is crisp and audible.
  • Swivel BaseThe swivel base allows you to rotate your HDTV up to +/- 15 degrees so you can obtain the best view of the screen in all its brilliant clarity.
  • 3X HDMI PortHDMI not only delivers superior digital video and audio, but also, connects both to the TV with only one cable.
  • USB Port
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Todd :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

... sony and samsung this tv delivers graphic and sound better than anything I've seen

look out sony and samsung this tv delivers graphic and sound better than anything I've seen . and for the price ..i think a lot of people should jump on this

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E Series E505BV-FMQR V2 (Metal Black)

Walmart Review by Enthuziast :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Really Great TV & Price

I bought a 32" 2 years ago never had an issue at all!! Bought a 40" last year for X-Mas & never had an issue ever!!! I can't praise these guys enough and if you are really that worried about it< pay an extra $20 for a 3 year warranty!! It's $20 for christ sakes, I don't think it's going to break the bank. I love these TV's and highly recommend. As a matter of fact, I did research on these TV's before I purchased my first one because I had never heard of them before. First off, all of these TV's are made from all the same parts!! And Sceptre actually came from Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Mototrola, all names that we have been familiar with for our whole lives. So don't be afraid to buy one. Sony, Samsung, etc., are all made from the same stuff, once again. The only thing different is the price and I see these guys raising their prices soon!? And if your TV is going to die or there is any other problems, they usually happen within the first year and your warranty will cover it. I personally always spend an extra couple bucks on the extended warranty just for piece of mind and I figure by the time the warranty runs out, you are probably going to be looking to upgrade your TV anyway! Enjoy your purchase and sit back and relax. Like I said, I've had one for 2 years and 1 for a year and not a glitch, I love it, plus it gives you extra ins and outs that a lot of other ones do not! Have a great day!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E Series E505BV-FMQR V2 (Metal Black)

check out this video

Check Price Sceptre E Series E505BV-FMQR V2 (Metal Black)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186H4krSMBM