• Build in: ATSC/NTSC/QAM
  • Build in: 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x USB Port
  • High Resolution 1366 x 768
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kdl :star::star::star::star::star:

49 people found the following review helpful

Very happy with this tv. Everything I needed and works great.

I wanted a second tv for my office and this is the one I picked because it also had a dvd player, was the right size and it was reasonably priced. It arrived well packaged and on time. I opened it up and was pleased with how it looked. You can't tell so well on the product pictures sometimes. The frame around the screen is beveled and the base is sturdy and easy to install. They even include the screw driver to put in the 8 screws you need for the base. If you are wall-mounting it uses a wall mount kit that works for M$ size (100mm x 100mm) area on the back of the tv. It has ports for HDMI, antenna, audio and video, headphones, sound system, serial port for pc, and usb. You will need to set up for sound (it doesn't have set for surround sound when you first turn it on and you will think it sounds tin-ny until you get in the menu and set the settings) and channels. DVD player works great. Comes with batteries even for the remote. I am very pleased with this television and happy I purchased it. This would be a good kitchen, camper or kids television also. I like for my office.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E195BD-SRR 19-Inch 720P LED TV, True Black (2017)

thanks

Sceptre E195BD SRR 19 Inch 720P LED TV Review

Walmart Review by Wondermom :star::star::star::star::star:

64 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for my two year old

I bought this tv for my two year old daughter and I am more than thrilled with this purchase. It was packaged well, extremely easy to put together (four screws connecting the neck to the base), and even more easy to set up. I bought this to use only for DVDs and the DVD player works the way it's supposed to, and a small detail I love most about it is that if you turn the tv off while watching a movie, when you press the red power button on top, the tv turns on and resumes playing where you left off without having to press any other buttons, which is GREAT for a two year old! She can turn her tv on and watch her movie without bothering me, score! I give this tv 5 stars and highly recommend it!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sceptre E195BD-SRR 19-Inch 720P LED TV, True Black (2017)

@fuzal Thanks