SCEPTRE SB301524W 2.1-Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer and Wi-Fi ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

sceptre-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 15 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    3.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Table Top and Wall Mountable Sound Bar
  • Built-in Wi-Fi Internet Technology, 30W Subwoofer, and 2x 15W Speakers output
  • Sound Enhancement Technology: SRS WOW HD
  • 3.5mm Stereo Jack for handheld/portable devices
  • Two Connection Ports: Audio L/R & SPDIF (Coax)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by J. T. Drawbaugh :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

WOW! WOW! WOW! Great sounds and great price! Thank you!!

WOW! WOW! For the price this sound bar is much better than I expected. I purchased this sound bar (rather than one of the the many others) because it matched the same name brand as my TV and I noticed an extra control for SOUND bar volume on my current TV remote. After I ordered this sound bar I then read the reviews (yes I realize I did this in the wrong order lol) and I was some what nervous but I figured I will give it a try. Well the sound is great. I haven't even turned it up all the way yet and it has plenty of sound. I use to work at a major retailer who sells electronics and from playing with the items from $99 sound bars and $5,000 home theater systems, I realize you get more with a home theater but my budget isn't ready for that yet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SCEPTRE SB301524W 2.1-Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer and Wi-Fi

Walmart Review by DogBone :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Best bang for the buck

great product for the price

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SCEPTRE SB301524W 2.1-Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer and Wi-Fi

Maybe this can help.

SCEPTRE ANDROID WIFI SOUNDBAR SB301524W

@michigan great :smile: