Seagate Game Drive for Xbox One, Green, 2TB-Halo Wars 2 Edition (STEA2000403) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

seagate

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 2498 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1214 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1282 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Works flawlessly with Xbox One and Xbox 360
  • 2TB lets you store up to 50 Xbox One games
  • Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
  • Compact size and no power cable means it’s perfect for your living room or to take to a friend’s house
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Noe Bear :star::star::star::star::star:

76 people found the following review helpful

I highly recommend this product not cause it was only designed for ...

I recently purchased this product and delivered in two days if you sign up to Prime Amazon trial anyways this Seagate exclusive 2TB external hard drive really does the job on expanding that extra storage you need on your xbox gaming console. It works very well at a speed of 5,400 rpm. I got to say that within 2 to 3 minutes you'll be able to complete a transfer of a 21GB game size. I highly recommend this product not cause it was only designed for xbox, but it's performance.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Seagate Game Drive for Xbox One, Green, 2TB-Halo Wars 2 Edition (STEA2000403)

Walmart Review by alair13 :star::star::star::star::star:

Lots of extra storage space now!

500 GB simply wasn't enough storage space. 4 TB of extra storage has taken care of that problem.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Seagate Game Drive for Xbox One, Green, 2TB-Halo Wars 2 Edition (STEA2000403)

Best Buy Review by Blozero :star::star::star::star::star:

It Works

Though it may sound like a lot of space, 500 GB fills up fast, especially with the amount of memory required by games when downloading to your system. The external hard drive of 2 TB is a great solution. I was able to connect and move my games from my Xbox One to the external drive with ease. You even get a change to name your hard drive. Furthermore, you can take your drive and game (if needed), with you to hook up to another Xbox One.

At $100, it may be a bit pricey for some, but the additional space is worth it as you will be allowed to download more games. Be on the lookout of for sales; I got mines $10 off. I hope this helps.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Seagate Game Drive for Xbox One, Green, 2TB-Halo Wars 2 Edition (STEA2000403)

Maybe this video can help

How To Add 2TB to Your Xbox One with Seagate Game Drive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHoNdX4xtvc