• 10 foot Y style cable, Frequency Range : 18Hz - 18kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohm
  • Wind-up belt clip for excess cable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by S Capo :star::star::star::star::star:

966 people found the following review helpful

Best entry level headphones you can buy

Sennheiser is known for professional grade headphones and even one of their cheapest models stands up to whatever music you throw at it. Bass and mid tones sound excellent while not becoming too muddled. I've tested these headphones with rock/pop (Arcade Fire, Broken Bells) and rap/hip-hop (Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy) with great results. As long as you have high quality files there is no hiss (I mainly have 256-320 kbps files with some 192 kbps files). Sound leak was not evident because these are closed headphones (as opposed to the Sennheiser HD555's which are open). I have a medium size head and these headphones fit me perfectly. They have a slight warming effect on the ears which is not bothersome at all. Just to clarify, these headphones (HD 202 MK II) are the same as the original HD 202, with different packaging. These will work out of the package with any iPod, laptop, desktop and include an larger adapter for other uses. If you are still using the standard Apple earbuds or cheap earbuds (Joby, Skullcandy, etc.) and have never experienced the sound of a over-the-ear headphone, buy these for an inexpensive (but not "cheap") intro into an audiophiles world.

EDIT: For those who are having problems with the cord length - use the included cord take-up. There is a notch on each side to clip the cord into. The cord looks like it won’t fit but it will if you position the cord sideways and insert it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)

Walmart Review by maxmillian :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Sennheiser HD202 II

For the money, this was a great purchase. If you're looking for the sound of the high end Sennheiser's, these aren't for you. However, the bass was very good. The highs could be better and they could be more crisp. But, remember, these were only $30 and are great for tablet, laptop, or cell phone. I am totally satisfied with the purchase. I use my old HD 414's for high end listening. They only cost $30 too but in 1968 and are still better than any other high end phones you can get now.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)

@liesbeth really appreciate your help

Check out this youtube video

Sennheiser HD 202 II closed-back headphones have universal appeal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRirLSbrOAM