Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, Dual Speed 12" Brush Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

euro-pro

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 514 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 86 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 428 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Swivel steering and folding handle for those hard to reach places
  • Powerful, 2 speed, motorized brush roll
  • 12" cleaning path
  • Quiet performance. 1-year warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@patadm thanks, have a great day

Amazon Review by Daniel Bobinski :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

57 people found the following review helpful

Quick and Easy!

We looked at quite a few cordless/rechargeable sweepers before settling on this one. What we like:
  1. Most of all: The dust trays on the Sharks are the best design going. The trays are wide and easy to empty. Other brands have smaller ports for dirt to enter/exit … the Sharks hold a lot, and even our four-year-old niece has no problem operating the unit and emptying the tray when she’s done.

2. Very lightweight. Like I said, even the four-year-old has no problem using it on either carpet or tile.

3. The “swivel steering” is easy to activate and makes it MUCH easier to get under furniture. Just press a button with your thumb (on the handle) and the middle section of the handle bends to allow very easy steering. Love it.

4. Two speeds. Instruction say use the slower speed for bare floors, and the higher speed for carpets. We generally follow that guideline, but an easy ‘step button’ on the right side quickly adjusts the speed.

Not so much:

1. It’s a tad noisier than we’d like, but we don’t use it for extended periods or for full household cleaning, just for quick pick-up jobs … so we deal with it.

2. The “edge-cleaning squeegee” feature is only on one side, and it’s design is “so-so.” Essentially, don’t expect close wall cleaning on the left side of the unit.

Overall, we really like the unit. A foot-operated button on the left side turns it on, and it’s quite lightweight and easy to use. Also, it holds a charge well for several uses (you’re not supposed to leave it plugged in once it’s charged), and you can tell it needs to be recharged when, after three or four days of use each day, it starts to sound a bit strained.

Also, the kids practically fight over who gets to use it to clean the kitchen area each day. They think it’s pretty cool – which is fine by us!!

To reiterate, the big thing for us is how much the tray holds, and especially how EASY it is to empty the tray. Smart designing went into these units.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, Dual Speed 12" Brush

Here is a nice video

2016 Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper Review V2945Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDQbSNceScE

Walmart Review by TeeTeeMalone :star::star::star::star::star:

272 people found the following review helpful

My Sweeper!! PERFECT!!

I purchased this item because a friend highly recommended the one she has. Although she has the smaller one. I chose this one because I have a dog that sheds hair 24/7 365 days a year!! It's a wonder she has any hair at all as much as she sheds! If I swept the floor every time it needed it, I'd be sweeping at least 4 times a day. This sweeper is a back saver!! I have some physical disabilities that will not allow me to stand for a long period of time and so I have to use one of my computer chairs to sit on when I sweep and mop the floors. This sweeper does great along baseboards, wonderful on the rest of the floor and does amazing things under the bed!! It's perfect for what I need!! It will not get along the side of my kitchen cabinets because the base of the sweeper is higher than the bottom of my cabinet doors. I have to sweep out from them and then use the sweeper to pick it up!! I would definitely recommend this sweeper to a friend and even to family members!!! The price is right and the sweeper is perfect!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Cordless Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, Dual Speed 12" Brush