Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vaccum Cleaner(NV356) (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

shark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1195 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 231 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 964 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
  • Portable Lift-AwayTM Canister An extra-large capacity dust cup features lightweight convenience ideal for quickly cleaning stairs, upholstery or accessing small, hard to reach areas around your home and car.
  • Multi-Level Filtration Multiple filters keep dust and allergens from escaping the vacuum as you clean your home
  • 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
  • Surface cleaning types: Carpet and bare floors, Cord length: 30 feet
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mandy W. :star::star::star::star::star:

30 people found the following review helpful

Great vacuum!

I owned a shark vacuum previously and the motor was going out. I wanted a replacement and glad I picked an even sturdier unit than what I was originally looking at. This beast does the best suctions I've seen yet on a vacuum. It was easy to put together and didn't take much time at all. My only complaint is that the attachments do not stay attached easily to the unit. If there was a better system to keep them attached it would be perfect.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vaccum Cleaner(NV356) (Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by rohanlady4 :star::star::star::star::star:

428 people found the following review helpful

Best vacuum ever!

My other bagless vacuum started acting up, so I checked the reviews and found this Shark Professional vacuum. Right from the box it was a dream to use. It took 2 minutes and not a single tool to click the pieces into place. It is very lightweight yet has incredible suction. The canister is the easiest to empty. Two clicks and it's off. It opens from the top and bottom so everything is emptied out. When the beater is on and you put the vacuum upright, the beater turns off automatically. The wand comes out with a simple click while the vacuum is running and you can get at the edges, suck the cobwebs off the wall and more, click the wand back into place with one hand and go back to the floor. This gets stuff another vacuum completely missed. She the photo of the results from going back over a "clean" bedroom floor (done 3 days previously with our old vacuum). I can feel the nap pulled up on our ancient carpet. Also, because it twists and turns and has a relatively small low head, it fits and jiggles into spots my other vacuums would never begin to go to.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vaccum Cleaner(NV356) (Certified Refurbished)

@geek30 really appreciate your help