Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional with Dust-Away & 2 Microfiber Pads (NV356E) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

shark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 9527 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 9309 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 218 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
  • 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
  • Dust-Away hard floor attachment + 2 washable microfiber pads. Picks up large debris and fine dust from bare floors.
  • Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
  • Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Bigant :star::star::star::star::star:

2689 people found the following review helpful

The best vacuum for any money!

I am not one to leave reviews, i normally just read what others say. But right now my friends and neighbors look at me funny when I start talking about my new vacuum because I can't stop with the accolades. I did read reviews on this vacuum, but they do not do it justice, this is a bada$$ piece of machinery. I have medium pyle carpet, and I can turn the brush off and it still pulls at the carpet! When you turn the brush on, it almost feels self propelled as the brush pulls it forward. I caught the end of a scarf(by mistake) and it sucked the entire thing into the hose before the brush shut off- looked like a cartoon it was so fast! with the canister 3/4 full, it still picked up loose cat litter and pet food. My carpet did not look dirty, but the first 5 feet I went back & forth I went over twice filled the canister a quarter of the way. My carpet runners have never been so clean, they look refreshed, newer even. My 20 yr old son commented on how much better our carpet looked and also said that it felt better, softer, "fluffier". My daughter made the smart-a;ec comment that I sound like an infomercial! My last vacuum sucked because it didn't suck, this vacuum doesn't suck because it sucks better than any other I've tried. This vacuum is absolutely awesome, print yourself out a 20% Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon and go get yourself one!!!(Sorry Amazon, but $160 for this vacuum is a steal!)

Their slogan should be “Your vacuum sucks, but ours suck better!”

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional with Dust-Away & 2 Microfiber Pads (NV356E)

Walmart Review by slowgirl :star::star::star::star::star:

209 people found the following review helpful

What Power!

This is such a powerful vacuum not only does it get all the hair but it sucks fine dirt particles out of the carpet that you don't even know are there!. We have 2 other vacuums that work ok but get clogged all the time & just don't lift the nap of the carpet. This one pulls the nap up & makes it look & feel like new. I have 2 big dogs & a cat that are shedding so bad, we vacuum at least once everyday. With this machine I am going to feel so much better about letting my grand children play on the floor, especially the baby!. Not only does it do an amazing job on the carpets but the bare floor cleaning is amazing, makes fast work of 2 dreaded jobs. Before I had to sweep & still dust mop to get all the dust & debris that sweeping didn't get. And I love the powerful pet brush attachment for cleaning my furniture. Great product, I highly recommend this vacuum. The dog hair didn't get clogged even when the canister was full. i would rate it higher but they only have 5 stars!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional with Dust-Away & 2 Microfiber Pads (NV356E)

@wartassault this is a good product

check out this youtube video

Review - Shark Navigator Lift Away Professional Upright Vacuum NV356E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2dO5cT4CQ