Shark NV351 Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Upright Rotator Vacuum Cleaner ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

shark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1724 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1687 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum
  • 10 Amps
  • Superior Carpet and Bare Floor Cleaning
  • Large Capacity Bagless Dust Cup
  • Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rachel Weger :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

love it

picks up everything...love it

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark NV351 Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Upright Rotator Vacuum Cleaner

Walmart Review by RoundPlanet27 :star::star::star::star::star:

1937 people found the following review helpful

I thought I had a clean house!

I bought this vacuum for the no loss of suction feature. I have been using a pretty expensive vacuum to clean my floors and thought it was doing a good job. At least, the canister always had a little tornado shaped dirt pile in it that lead me believe so.

I did a before and after vacuum job with my old vac and the Shark and then compared the dirt piles. OH MY GOSH i was disgusted. I thought I kept a clean house but look at what I had been missing with my old vacuum this whole time!

The piles on the left are from my old vacuum and the right is what the Shark picked up right after it. There is a quarter in the middle for scale. I have used my Shark about 7 times now and each time the dirt pile has been significantly smaller.

The suction stays strong the whole time. Now that it has caught up on what my old vac was missing, I am just doing regular vacuuming. Another great thing about this vacuum is that my carpet fibers stand up again like new. No more matted down carpet.

I love that I can turn the roller brush off and go straight to my hard floors. I didn’t know it did that so it was a nice surprise.

Awesome vacuum! And Walmart had the best price and shipping fee that I could find. You won’t be sorry.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark NV351 Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Bagless Upright Rotator Vacuum Cleaner

check out this video

Shark Navigator Vs. Shark Navigator Lift-Away

@barbarogailee really appreciate your help