Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum, Blue (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

shark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 99 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 45 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 54 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 2 vacuums in 1 upright and powered lift-away
  • Never loses suction
  • Powered motorized brush in all modes
  • Hard floor and carpet cleaning
  • Includes dust-away cleaner head, duster crevice, and pet multi-tool
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CodeMaster Talon :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

"My neighbor asked if she could use my vacuum and I said, "Sure, as long as you don't take it out of my house."--Anon.

Your'e not going to want to lend out this vacuum. This is the second Shark vacuum we've owned, and like the first (Shark Rotator NV752 Powered Lift-Away TruePet Vacuum, Bordeaux it is extremely powerful and cleans brilliantly. There are a few differences, for those of you browsing for a vacuum. This vacuum is lighter and has less bells and whistles. It is also generally cheaper. If you have light-to -moderate cleaning needs, this model might be preferable,

We reviewed many many vacuums over the years for Amazon, and Shark is our favorite higher-end home-use brand (for vacuums under $150, we love Bissell). The Shark vacuums are generally more powerful than Oreks and better designed than Hoovers (which are powerful but clunky). I personally think investing $250-$350 for a very reliable machine is worth the money for the hassle you avoid and the level of clean you can achieve. This Rotator Powered model is excellent, has held up well since we’ve had it and we rate it:

GRADE: A

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum, Blue (Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by shopper :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Compared to Hoover....

In the store, I could not decide between this Shark or the comprable Hoover model. I bought both and brought them home to compare. The SHARK WAS BEST and I returned the Hoover. Both we're pretty much the same weight, they moved around and handled the same, they had the same attachments and functions, the dirt canister emptied out the same way, the Hoover was about $50 more. The shark picked up twice as much off my carpet than the Hoover did.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum, Blue (Certified Refurbished)

Check this video

Get Shark NV683 Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum Deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Beo5q9nNCjY