• Extended Above Floor Reach and Premium Pet Tools
  • Lightweight and Ultra-Quiet Operation
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by K. J. Sphar :star::star::star::star::star:

201 people found the following review helpful

Wow!

I have really long hair, 6 cats and a messy boyfriend. I have burned through many vacuums, bagged and bagless. They all die within two years and my floors are never completely free of litter, cat food and boyfriend crumb droppings.

I have had this vacuum for three days. Bare floors, cat food and cat litter? No problem. Turn off the rollar brush and take care of business. Turn the rollar brush back on and this thing pulls forward (kinda like a self propelled lawn mower) and digs deep into the carpet and pulls up stuff that has to have been hiding for YEARS. gross

Attatch the pet brush to the hose and hit the furniture, drapes, and anything above floor level and this thing is AMAZING. I have a microfiber couch and with cats, that thing is a fur magnet. This vacuum and pet brush took care of it with ease. Then I slipped on the crevis tool and hit the baseboads and along the ceiling, under the appliances in the kitchen and all the little nooks and crannies that dirt likes to hide. No more. Gone. This vacuum is fantastic.

I must have emptied the canister a dozen times. That is how much dirt was left behind by my previous vacuums. It is worth the money. Cheaper than that ‘other brand’ that my mom and sister have, but works just as well, if not better.

My next test will be to vacuum the nightmare that is my SUV. Once I’ve owned this thing more than a few days, I’ll post an update. But so far, I am in love.

UPDATE***

Still going strong, still in love. Tackles it all. My mom is a convert and wants to get this to replace the ‘other brand’ that she spent twice as much on. Friends I recommended this to are also in love.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Rotator Professional (NV400)

Walmart Review by waggels :star::star::star::star::star:

134 people found the following review helpful

Best vacuum ever!

Have had a Dyson for several years and was thinking about getting another one so I didn't have to drag it up and down the stairs, however didn't really want to pay an outrageous price for it. Then came across this vacuum and checked out the reviews, thought I would go ahead and give it a try. I must say that my Dyson has been failing me! The amount of fine dust that the Shark pulled out of my carpet was astounding. I knew the Dyson was missing some stuff because when I would steam clean the carpets, the steam cleaner would pick up the fine sand left behind. This Shark definitely picked up that sand and my floors look like new. It fits under cabinet bases (unlike the Dyson) and cleans bare floors perfectly. I have 2 dogs that shed a lot and it picked the hair up with no problem. The only thing I don't care for is the ball and swivel part of the vacuum, makes it feel a little top heavy. I am thinking about getting another Shark and retiring the Dyson to the dark basement, poor Dyson.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Rotator Professional (NV400)

@liesbeth Thank you

Thank you

Shark Rotator Professional with XL Reach NV400: Cleaning Floors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8E3Bq-lOS0