Shark Steam Pocket Mop, S3501wm with Bonus Microfiber Replacement Mop Pads Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

shark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 581 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 37 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 544 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 20" cord
  • 3 pads
  • cleans both sides
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Wayne C. T. Smith :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Steam Mop

We previously used the Shark Steam and Vac, and thought it was a little excessive having the vacuum function. It only had one small opening at the bottom in the center, which didn't make it good for picking anything up in the corners. We still had to use a regular vacuum for that.

So this time we thought we wouldn’t waste our time with the vacuum function, and we clearly made the right decision. The steam mop itself works much better than mop function of the Steam and Vac because the tank holds more water, and the pocket head has much more space you can use for mopping. When one side has been used, you can roll the mop over and use the other side. There are also a lot more options you have with this one about attachments and functions, which is very nice.

If you’re looking for a steam mop, then Shark is the way to go. I personally recommend this model. We are very pleased.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Steam Pocket Mop, S3501wm with Bonus Microfiber Replacement Mop Pads

Walmart Review by MamaFirst :star::star::star::star::star:

112 people found the following review helpful

Most helpful product I've ever owned

This is the best thing in the world! I hate mopping with a passion and saw this in the store and on tv. I read some negative reviews mainly about it breaking after a year. Well, if I have to spend another $119 in a year it is way worth it!!!! I have cleaned my floors weekly now. Before, I always felt the mop was unsanitary, my socks were always wet (I would almost fall), not to mention my 3 year old coming into the room. The floor is instantly dry so he can be around me and there are no chemicals on his feet (or mine). It is the easiest thing in the world to use. And with this particular one you can just flip it over when one side gets too dirty. I just used the carpet glider the other day which they say just freshens and doesn't clean, but there was actually dirt on my pad! Made me feel my carpets were just a little more clean and sanitized. I am considering getting the hand one as well to clean everything else. This product actually has made doing my floor fun for me and I never thought that was possible.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Shark Steam Pocket Mop, S3501wm with Bonus Microfiber Replacement Mop Pads

@marko I want it