Shop-Vac 5986000 5-Gallon 4.5 Peak HP Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

shop-vac

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1650 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1650 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Stainless steel tank
  • Tank dolly with easy roll casters
  • 6 foot power cord
  • Rear blower port
  • On board cord and tool storage
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by cassie :star::star::star::star::star:

452 people found the following review helpful

Amazing solution for pesky pet fur!

I am the crazy dog lady who will take in abandoned, unwanted dogs. As a result I have a houseful of fur babies with furballs hiding under every piece of furniture and more wafting thru the air. (I have dog proof vinyl floors.) I went thru multiple vacuum cleaners which refused to pick up the worst hair balls or clogged and lost suction; even the best. Why did no one tell me to get a shop vac???? Amazing suction power. Sucks up every bit of fur, plus the leaves, dirt and pine straw they track inside. Rolls around like a dream. With a long extension cord I can do multiple rooms easy as pie. I bought this because my dog groomer recommended using the blower feature to blow out shedding dog coats more easily than brushing and more cheaply than taking multiple dogs to the groomer every two months. Haven't tried that feature yet, but the vacuum alone is my new best friend.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Shop-Vac 5986000 5-Gallon 4.5 Peak HP Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum

Thank you

Review: Shop-Vac 5986000 5-Gallon 4.5 Peak HP Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum

@marko thank you