Skip Hop Baby Infant and Toddler Treetop Friends Activity Gym and Playmat, Multi Treetop Friends Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

skip-hop

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 425 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 425 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Multiple fabrics plus activities on the mat: crinkle leaves, squeaker flower and tree trunk baby safe mirror
  • For Ages 0 and above
  • 17 developmental activities
  • 5 playful multi sensory hanging toys
  • Oversized round mat surface
  • Playtime gym with 17 developmental activities
  • Nature-inspired graphics and textures
  • Arches with five playful multi-sensory hanging toys
  • 13 loops to hang toys low or high or on the mat
  • Oversized round mat surface has multiple fabrics and activities: crinkle leaves, squeaker flower and baby-safe mirror in the tree trunk (mirror is removable for machine-washing)
  • Two-minute assembly
  • Supportive tummy time pillow
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SunShine :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

123 people found the following review helpful

Best looking activity gym.

I picked this activity gym over the hundreds available on the market mainly because Amazon states under its material type as cotton. I really try to avoid purchasing baby products that are polyester. When I received it, it's 100% polyester, which is why I took two stars off. But I kept it because out of all the activity gyms out there, I think this is the one that is the least of an eyesore in my living room. My daughter absolutely loves laying on this and staring at the animals. She actually did her "tummy time" the longest she's ever done with this. It gives me 20 to 30 minutes a day to get things done and she even fell asleep on it once. Overall, I think when it comes to picking activity gyms, it's more the parent's preference than the baby's. Babies aren't too picky about how things are designed and can be amused by the simplest things. Parents like to "overstimulate" their babies with the toys that light up and play music and it's really not necessary to keep a baby happy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Skip Hop Baby Infant and Toddler Treetop Friends Activity Gym and Playmat, Multi Treetop Friends

@fuzal great

thank you

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sc_8sd77I