Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones with Mic Black/Black/Gun Metal, One Size ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

skullcandy

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3807 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1792 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2007 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Twice the hesh.
  • The Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones with Mic are mic’d up and packed with an ear-drum walloping 50mm driver to hand-deliver dynamic sound and unreal clarity to your undeserving auditory nerve.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JPDL :star::star::star::star::star:

570 people found the following review helpful

Short and sweet...

A lot of people have written long winded reviews about these... so i'll be extremely brief.

Went to (big box store) to try out headphones.
First priority was comfort, second was blocking out external noise.
Primary purpose is to listen to powerpoint and videos for my online class, usually in a noisy environment.

Of all the headphones I tried, two worked really well.
The first was a $400 pair of Bose… way out of my budget.
The second were these.
Almost bought them in store, but I wanted black, and the store only had white.
Also, the store had them for $60.
Ordered them here for almost $20 less. Got them quickly.

Tried them out with all sorts of music on multiple devices, and they exceeded my expectations.

Went to a loud diner, logged into my homework, watched a presentation with all the exterior noise blocked out.

Perfect.

Came home, lay on the couch for a few hours listening to more music.
Surprisingly comfortable.

These arent as trendy as the $200 headphones everyone has.

However, they work. Really really well.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones with Mic Black/Black/Gun Metal, One Size

Best Buy Review by CrashmanMO :star::star::star::star::star:

Great rich sound on a budget

I purchased these headphones for my daughter to use with a new laptop. I have a pair of skullcandy ear buds that are great and hoped for the same quality as those. I was not dissapointed, my daughter loves them and I have put them on for refrence and the sound is clear and distinct with crisp highs and rich lows. They seem sturdy enough that my daughter should get a lot of mileage out of them and I especially like the disconnecting cord. There have been countless times where a pair of my headphones have developed shorts in the cord, either at the plug or at the cup of the phone. These you'll just have to get a new cord instead of a new headset and all. Nice touch Skullcandy!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones with Mic Black/Black/Gun Metal, One Size

Here is a youtube video

SKULLCANDY HESH 2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES REVIEW

Walmart Review by Sheenster :star::star::star::star::star:

36 people found the following review helpful

Amazing Sound

These are very comfortable. I dislike earphones that are stuck into my ear and wanted to venture out into sound blocking headphones. Once I have them on, I feel like I am in my own world. I love these!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Headphones with Mic Black/Black/Gun Metal, One Size

@nolie thank you :+1: