Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Mic, Black/Silver ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

skullcandy

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5823 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2241 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3582 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• The Hesh 2 is an elevated audio experience housed in a sleek and simplified aesthetic, complete with Supreme Sound
  • Long lasting battery life lasting 12 hours after a full charge. Backup Cable w/ Mic + remote functionality, just in case.
  • Powerful 50mm drivers for refreshingly loud and clear playback.
  • Noise isolating fit through soft touch leather seal around the ear.
  • On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls and switching up playlists.
  • Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gmoney :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

461 people found the following review helpful

Simple but Perfect

These headphones are a great substitute if you don't want to spend $400 on Beats or the Parrot Ziks. They are not bass heavy so if that is what you like, you may want to go with the Beats. These headphones give a nice clean sound and they are very comfortable. As a kid, I was always teased about my big ears. I was shocked at how comfortable these headphones fit over my big ears. I use them for roughly 5 hours a day at work and have no complaints.

They are well constructed with a great rubbery/plastic feel which is hardly a problem. They are very easy to sync with any Bluetooth device and the features to answer and end phone calls if using a cell phone works great. The only draw back I noticed is that when I answer a call using the phone and not the headphones, the music does not restart in the headphones but comes from the phone’s speaker instead. So, it’s best to use the button on the headphones to answer and end calls. As far as distance goes, I was able to walk 27 feet away from my phone before the music began to cut out. I’m not sure how that stacks up against other Bluetooth headphones.

I am very happy with these headphones. I saved myself a few hundred dollars by not purchasing the higher end sets. You won’t go wrong with these.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Mic, Black/Silver

Best Buy Review by yogidang :star::star::star::star::star:

Best bang for your buck

My daughter had been using the bose oe headphones for a while now. She loves it because its light and sounds great, but it was starting to wear down. The wires for always in the way when she was using them so I decided to go wireless for her. The problem is most wireless tends to be a bit heavier and after prolong use can be tiresome.

I tried all the big brand headphones including bose and found for the price, these where just as good. The sound is great, especially for a 10 year old girl. She is not going to come to me and complain about the lows aren’t low enough, or the highs are too high. lol All she knows is that the music makes her dance. I love it. I highly recommend these headphones to anyone who wants a reasonably priced bluetooth headphones that also sounds great.

On the technical side, the headphones are light, easy to pair and the controllers (volume, power) are easy to locate and press when you have them on your head. The earcups are made of a faux leather which is also comfortable when resting on your ears but could get warm with prolong use.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Hesh 2 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Mic, Black/Silver

@barbarogailee I recommend to buy