Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

skullcandy-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3327 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 855 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2346 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 126 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Great audio quality, comfortable design, and convenient innovation-a go-to for any budget
  • Supreme Sound delivers clear and premium audio for every playlist
  • Lightweight design and plush ear pillows provide long-lasting comfort
  • Take calls and manage your music using the built-in TapTech mic+remote
  • One-year manufacturer warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Nickname :star::star::star::star::star:

58 people found the following review helpful

Like everyone says, perfect for the price

I was hesitant when I first bought these but, after reading several reviews, I knew they were what I was looking for: cheap and good. Not great, not like Bose or Sennheiser, but for $50, these are really good. The bass is strong (sometimes a little too strong with rap/hip-hop), the mid-range is "so-so" and the highs are adequate. You can really crank 'em up but I have noticed just a little bit of distortion at higher volumes (only at volumes higher than I'd normally go anyway). Yeah, they're plastic with fake leather, but again... $50? Charges easy/quick and lasts for days with light use. The microphone is OK for around the house and the controls are easy to use. It pairs with no problems and I only noticed a little cutting out when I get more than about 30' away from my phone. I'm not too concerned about how "average" the construction is because hey... if they break, you can afford another pair!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, Black

Amazon Review by Dunnington :star::star::star::star::star:

124 people found the following review helpful

It works for workouts

I got hese Skullcady Bluetooth headphones for use at the gym, and after more than a month of nearly daily use, I have to say they are even better than I'd hoped . Despite my best efforts I have never found satisfactory in-ear headsets, wired or wireless, that will stay in my ears while exercising. On top of the fall-out problem the tiny ear bud controls are too hard to use and the battery life of the Bluetooth versions is often lacking. I was worried that on-ear headphones might fall off while exercising but the Skullcady stays put. The controls are big, easy to understand and to see or feel for when on my head. The Bluetooth instantly synched with my iPhone 6 and is quick to link up when I turn it on. The battery seems to last forever between charges. So far I've had to charge it once using it 5-6 days a week for 45 minutes to an hour. The sound is fine for the mostly classical music, with some rock or blues that I listen to. I'm not looking for a concert hall experience at the gym. The headphones do manage to keep out the annoying gym-supplied music without blocking my ability to hear when someone speaks to me. There are so many choices when looking for Bluetooth earbuds or headphones and so many reviews (a lot of which look to be spam) that finding the best option is a real chore. For just $30 the Skullcady was a low risk choice, and I'm glad a took a chance on them.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, Black

Skullcandy Uproar Wireless Headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyJHSw3SqCM

Best Buy Review by Jason :star::star::star::star::star:

Great first pair of Bluetooth headphones!

I love these headphones, they work wonderfully with Android. The sound quality is very good in my opinion but I'm not an audiophile. They have good volume as well and I can use them when I mow the lawn and have no trouble hearing my music. Speaking of mowing the lawn in 90 plus temperatures, they are fairly comfortable and don't cause me to sweat any more than usual. One thing I have found is to always adjust the headphones for a bit bigger than you think you need. The lower they sit on my ears the longer I can wear them and have them be comfortable. They work surprisingly well for phone calls as well, I have had no complaints. The controls work great as well for volume up and down. The power button is also used to hang up from a phone call. The only big annoyance I have had is when using these headphones with Windows 10 but this is no fault of the Uproars. They connect no problem but Windows configures them as hands free audio by default and the sound quality is very poor. If you connect the headphones and then right click on the volume icon in the system tray and select playback devices. In there you can disable the hands free profile and then the headphones will connect in audio only mode. Just remember to enable the hands free if you need to use the mic again.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, Black