Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children DJ Style (Turquoise) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

snug

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1696 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1696 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Universal headphones designed specially with kids in mind - these plug into anything!
  • Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, LeapPad, Nintendo DS and all other electronic devices with a standard headphone jack
  • No more video game noises or phone notifications - these headphones provide peace and quiet for you, while your kids plug in and play
  • Thick, single-side cable that’s prepared for heavy use and minimizes tangling
  • Tough, durable plastic construction - designed with kids in mind!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Laura :star::star::star::star::star:

I Didn't Expect Much from Something that Cost Less than Ten Bucks...

So boy was I surprised when they turned out to be fantastic. While you cannot control the volume, per se, the volume does max out at a relatively low level, making them perfect for little ears. They are also apparently pretty comfortable, because both of my kids wore these for the majority of a 16 hour road trip, to watch movies, play games, and listen to audio books without driving me and their dad bonkers. They are sturdy-ish, as well, because while my six year old treats all of his things with something that is almost reverence, my four year old is a tornado of turbulence and destruction. He's had two other pairs of headphones. He broke one immediately out of the box, and he broke the other about 30 minutes into a car trip. However, after six weeks of use, these are still intact and functioning. This was a good buy. I'm getting ready to order another pair, because my oldest has to have a pair for first grade.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones for Children DJ Style (Turquoise)

Maybe this video can help

Snugs Custom IEM Sleeves Review

@marko thanks :+1: