• Sony Lens w/ 5x Optical Zoom
  • Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization
  • Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
  • Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode.
  • Super HAD CCD 20.1 MP sensor
  • Sony Lens with F3.2 (W) - 6.4 (T) Maximum Aperture
  • Focal length: f=4.6-23 mm
  • 5x Optical Zoom
  • Maximum Continuous Shooting Speed: 0.52 fps (for up to 100 shots)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by bhupee :star::star::star::star::star:

gear camera

nice picture quality.easy to use,light weight,nice disign.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW800/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)

Amazon Review by Josh Ouellette :star::star::star::star::star:

809 people found the following review helpful

Great camera, had an issue but Amazon's great customer service solved it painlessly.

I wasn't expecting much from this, I only wanted a camera that was a) cheap and b) would provide a better quality image than the average smart phone camera. But the image quality is truly amazing. I will upload a few customer images of my hiking trip as an example. An SD card is absolutely necessary, the internal storage can only hold 3 maximum quality images.

I did have one problem with the camera, the battery that came with it refused to take a charge. Amazon made up for this by offering me a 40% refund to buy a new battery, and the battery was much cheaper than the $31 refund I got so this issue wasn’t even reason enough to take a star off. Overall great camera and great customer service from Amazon.

I’ve only owned this for a month and only used it for 2 days for a hiking trip so I can’t speak on long term survival of this camera. I will update my review if I have any other issues. Be sure to check for my customer images if you want an idea of the maximum image quality.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW800/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)

thanks

Sony DSC-W800 Unboxing- NUMBER 1 POINT AND SHOOT CAMERA ON AMAZON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK93KI2zzlw

Best Buy Review by cavscout1991 :star::star::star::star::star:

The perfect camera for traveling

My wife and I own a Nikon DSLR, but I recently received a promotion at my job that involves me traveling all over the country, so I wanted something much more portable to be able to take with me to take pictures on my trips. I didn't want to fill up my iPhone with a ton of pictures, so I started researching small, reasonably priced point and shoot digital cameras. Sony came very highly recommended by some friends of ours who are photography enthusiasts. They actually advised me to avoid Canon point and shoots (which I was originally looking at) as they apparently have a lot of problems. I ended up purchasing this Sony Cybershot DSC-W800 and I have not been disappointed. The price was right and it's exactly the size I was looking for. It fits right in your pocket. This camera takes very high quality photos and produces beautiful 720p HD video. Even my wife, who is an avid DSLR user, loves it. I highly recommend this camera!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW800/B 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Black)