Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sony

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2041 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 672 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1176 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 193 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• 20.1 Megapixel Plus 8x Zoom
  • Optical Steady Shot image Stabilization with 2-way Active Mode
  • 720p MP4 HD Movie Mode
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Barlester :star::star::star::star::star:

DEPENDABLE AND HIGH QUALITY

I purchased this camera over a year ago. I have found this camera to be dependable, easy to carry and easy to use. It does not discharge the battery quickly unless I take a lot of flash shots in sequence. The pictures are great. This camera focuses quickly. With a larger memory card than that which comes with it, the memory capacity is more than adequate.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)

Best Buy Review by bfly :star::star::star::star::star:

nice for the price

My several year old Sony started having problems after tens of thousands of very good pictures. I also had a Sony for many years before that is still working but old tech. and larger. I wanted a small point and shoot camera and this one seemed to fit my needs except no optical viewfinder, but that seems to be something in the past. It is a bit smaller than my previous, perhaps a bit too small, but I want it to slip in my pocket. It has a Zeiss lens as the previous and seems to take good pictures for what it is. I was skeptical at its very low price, much cheaper than my previous, but comparing to other brands and Sonys at higher prices did not show me more value, mostly more features that I did not want. I KNOW, some want more and perhaps may get better pictures (?) but this does fine for my need as a point and shoot. For professional quality pictures get a bulky DSLR at a much higher price. I also like that this one still takes my MEMORYSTICK media as well as SD and other.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)

Amazon Review by Gary Hudson :star::star::star::star::star:

297 people found the following review helpful

grhphotos Lov's this camera,

I'm a professional photographer an I owned two additional Sony cameras (DSLR-350 & 100) and my DSC830 performs as well or sometimes better than my larger cameras. It's lighter to carry and much smaller so I can take with me all the time to capture current events and incidents I see in my daily travels. My enlargements from my DSC830 are just as clear as professional as if they come from my larger cameras. Thank you Sony grhphotos Gary R Hudson Corning, California

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)

here is a youtube video

Sony CyberShot DSCW830 20.1 MP Digital Camera Unboxing & Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FawI-AlL0jo