• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 6 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
  • Motionflow XR 240 (Effective)
  • Backlight: Direct-Lit LED
  • Smart Functionality: Yes
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.5" x 21.6" x 2.6", TV with stand: 36.5" x 23.3" x 8.4"
  • Inputs: 2 HDMI (HDCP 1.4), 2 USB
  • Accessories Included: Mini-plug Video Adapter, Remote Control (RMT-TX102U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Adaptor (ACDP-060S03, ACDP-060E02), AC Power Cord Spec: (Inlet C7, US plug type, 2pin, straight shape, Table Top Stand (Separate, assemble required)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Palm Leaf Press (Consignment) :star::star::star::star::star:

162 people found the following review helpful

Best TV I have ever owned

Arrived last night ahead of time and the set up was by far the easiest I have ever accomplished. I am 66 year old female and consider myself weak at understanding directions. I zipped through the set up like a master, including the Wifi and Xfinity X1 box set up (HDM1 connection). A genius programed this TV set up with me in mind and the remote makes total sense. Love the fact it has a Netflix button that takes you directly through Wifi to Netflix. I can't give enough praise to this Sony Bravia 32 inch TV. This one is mine and perfect for my bedroom. The color is brilliant, contrast is great, wonderfully crisp and sharp. Best color TV I have ever owned or viewed for that matter. And the sound exceeds what I would have expected on this model. I realize that there are few reviews on this model and that is because it is a brand new model I guess. I recommend you stop here and buy this TV. I don't understand that semi negative review about it being too pricing for what you get. I strongly disagree. I think it is reasonable considering the high quality. I will mention that I initially purchased the TCL Roku TV and had to return it. Couldn't set it up and after 8 hours of telephone support I couldn't get anything to work as promised. So I am elated that I made the right choice with this TV this time.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony KDL40W650D 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

Walmart Review by OldNewYorker :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

TV not compatible with our needs

The TV has been returned because it did not support Amazon Video

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony KDL40W650D 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

Best Buy Review by Sean3614 :star::star::star::star::star:

A almost perfect TV would give 4.5/5

Let's start with picture it's great black's are great and colors are fantastic as well The main reason I got the tv. The Sound it great for what it has, and I did not expect it to be as loud as the movies. Feature's are basic for a smart tv but, you can get more app's in the app store but, since I really only use netflix it's fine if you want everything get a roku or hookup a box you like. The thing that sony messed up is in how many inputs it has. having 4 hdmi inputs would have been perfect for my need's but, I can get hdmi switch box's and it will be fine. and, it's nice it can do component and composite and their what you would expect from them. Then, the remote it's fine but, it will not blow you away as it's just a basic Sony remote. So, overall it's just nitpicking as I can live with the trade off for a better screen.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony KDL40W650D 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

Maybe this video can help

Ultimate Sony KDL40W650D 40-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV (2016 Model) Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQ1JPe6duk