Sony LBT-GPX555 High Power Home Audio System with Bluetooth Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sony

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 175 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 81 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 78 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 16 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 2-way bass reflex speaker system w/ dedicated 10" subwoofer
  • Wirelessly stream music from compatible Bluetooth devices
  • Multi-color LED light show brings your music to life
  • NFC, SongPAL App, Child Lock, remote control & more
  • Dual USB ports allow you to easily playback & record music
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

Outstanding sound system. Good price for quality.

This is a great audio system! High quality crisp clear sound even at high volume/high power. Can make any space a small night club (the bass can be seriously bumping If desired) or use it to play low volume clear and crisp classical music or jazz. Great price point for the quality of system and sound. Can't wait to have a pool party with it and bug my neighbors!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony LBT-GPX555 High Power Home Audio System with Bluetooth

Thank you

Sony GPX-555 1800 Watt Home Audio System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJurfXzHRR8

Amazon Review by Bill B in Atlanta :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

86 people found the following review helpful

Way bigger than expected but Amazing Sound

Warning, this thing is HUGE, even stacked it take up more of a standard desk than I would have ever expected. Almost sent it back it is so big but has a lot of great functionality and really intense base, almost obnoxious if my kids are using it.

Only complaint is the description does not give you a feel for how BIG this thing is.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony LBT-GPX555 High Power Home Audio System with Bluetooth

Best Buy Review by Beefsnickers23 :star::star::star::star::star:

Couldn't be happier!

I,ve been purchasing Sony shelf systems for a bit over 20 years now, and by far this is the best one to date. I listen to a lot of different genres of music and being a mobile DJ I have a huge library. I tested out the system with many types of genres and it never disappointed. Even at high volumes the system maintain clarity and the bass was also very clear and solid not punchy or muddy. I've seen that other reviews stated that the sound was terrible, I don't know what system they were listening to but it sure wasn't this one. When it comes to audio equipment I consider myself to be picky but I am extremely pleased with the sound that this system produces. They did not have a display unit at the store I purchased it at so when I got home the subwoofer was a little bigger than I anticipated, which was a good thing. If you love and enjoy rich deep bass with plenty of clarity then this is the system for you.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony LBT-GPX555 High Power Home Audio System with Bluetooth