Sony MDREX15AP Fashion Color EX Series Earbud Headset with Mic (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sony

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3845 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 566 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3249 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 30 customers
    2.7 out of 5

Features

• Integrated microphone and smartphone playback control, Hybrid silicone earbuds for secure, comfortable fit
  • High quality 9mm dome type driver units, High-energy neodymium magnets for powerful sound
  • Y-type cord with slider to prevent tangling, Two-tone color design
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

very good until they broke

I got these earbuds three months ago and I use them like 2-4 hours per day. I was really happy to be using these Sony earbuds because they match with the two late 80's discmans I got and the sound was incredibly good! These aren't the bass line earbuds, but they got very good bass and the wire is one of the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately, Last week, the right speaker suddenly started to sound like whispering and it's super low. Also a friend of mine has the same problem with these same earbuds, but on both sides. I hope you guys fix this problem on future models, thank you very much.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDREX15AP Fashion Color EX Series Earbud Headset with Mic (Black)

thank you :+1:

Unboxing: Sony MDR-EX15AP Earbuds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTIb_beD64

Amazon Review by Randy :star::star::star::star::star:

31 people found the following review helpful

These in ear earbuds sound great, especially for the price

These in ear earbuds sound great, especially for the price. I'm not sure if the other people reviewing these earbuds are aware, but these earbuds are meant to go INSIDE the ear canal, not rest outside the ear like the ipod earbuds. There are multiple silicone earbud seal sizes to allow you to choose the size that best fits your ear canal. Once you receive a proper airtight seal inside of your ear canal you should hear proper full bass and mids, the highs on these earbuds aren't all that high but for the price point and compared to other earbuds like the klipsch s4 that cost more, these sound very comparable and extremely far above the quality of the ipod/iphone earbuds if you use them appropriately.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDREX15AP Fashion Color EX Series Earbud Headset with Mic (Black)

Best Buy Review by sfca :star::star::star::star::star:

Very good budget earbud headset

I have a few pairs of these headphones in various places: in my car, office, bedroom, living room, and home office. These are a very good set of headphones for the price (I got mine on sale for under 10 dollars). The rubber buds help keep these in my ears, although these run a bit on the smaller side. I usually stick with the medium gels, but these are on the loose end of fit. Becaues I don't wear these to work out or run, it is not a big deal. I wear them when I am sitting or stationary, and they stay on when I occasionally pace around. The sound is decent. On their own they sound good enough. Don't expect to get the same sound as B&O or Sennheiser or even Bose and you will be very satisfied. I run these with Fiio E07K and these really shine. Total sound all around is great. However, I did break them in the first night so I'm not sure if the burn-in helped (this headphone burn-in is somewhat controversial; there are those who swear it works and then there are those who think it is snake-oil). However, these sound great on their own, and have to run them straight to my iPhone if I want to use the mic for calls. The mic works well enough when indoors or in a car, but I've had people complain that there is too much "other noise" when I am outside and it is a bit windy. For example, I've used these when I had to troubleshoot a server and I was on a call for 45 minutes, and the tech on the other side did not know I was on a headset because the sound was clear. Overall, this is a very good cheap earbud headset. I won't buy them at MSRP/Full price, but I will snag a couple when they go on sale (especially under ten bucks). At 20 dollars, I would say these are very good. At less than 10 dollars, I will have to bump these up to an excellent rating. Recommended.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDREX15AP Fashion Color EX Series Earbud Headset with Mic (Black)