• Swivel-design for portability
  • 47.25-inch (1.2 m) tangle-free, Y-type cord
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by nate01776 :star::star::star::star::star:

365 people found the following review helpful

much better than I expected from a $20 pair of phones

WOW - Picked these up today after wearing the ZX100 for the last 3 years and wearing through the lining on the padding.

Sounds is incredible, rich bass, not ‘deep’ as Bose/Beats might sell you, just a solid, full, well balanced sound, much better than I expected from a $20 pair of phones. Looking at the cost difference between the '100’s and these, the $5 is laughable.

Feel is fantastic, quality materials, folding pads is awesome and a thick cable with the right angle connector makes life easy. Tug to hard one way? Pressure gets pushed into the wire connection, not the actual plug which (one of my favorite, and most often utilized features of the 100s) so they won’t snap on you.

Cost, well, if you can’t shell out $20 for a decent pair of headphones it might be worth spending that money elsewhere.

Very happy, terrific product and price point. Blown away!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)

Walmart Review by GnBanditoCI5 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

46 people found the following review helpful

GREAT sound for the price!!

I got a set of these headphones and I expected it to be just like all the other headphones you buy that sound bad in this price range, but I wanted to get a set of headphones to use with my smartphone to listen to my music.

Upon buying it, and plugging it in…and playing my first song…I was UNBELIEVABLY SURPRISED to find out that the headphones actually KICK BUTT!!!..I mean don’t get me wrong, I have had much better sounding headphones, but I have also paid $200+ for them!!.

These headphones honestly sound VERY good, and to add yet a bonus to them, which i didn’t even realize until after I had bought them…but you can use them with your smartphone to actually make phone calls!!

Not only do the headphones make the people you are calling sound VERY good, much better than even using the phone by itself (in stereo etc)…but the microphone that it has allows the people you call to hear YOU very clearly !!!

So beyond using the headphones to listen to music on my smartphone, I envision using them ALL THE TIME to make phone calls etc.

I must say, GREAT WORK SONY !!!

I wholeheartedly recommend these headphones people !

Oh yea…they are very comfortable as well…unlike a lot of headphones that tend to hurt after wearing them for an extended period of time…good stuff !

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)

Youtube video:

Sony MDR ZX110 Headphones Unboxing and Sound Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z10RZRCluE

Best Buy Review by korichm :star::star::star::star::star:

Much better than I expected from a $20 Phones

WOW - Picked these up today after wearing the ZX100 for the last 3 years and wearing through the lining on the padding.

Sounds is incredible, rich bass, not ‘deep’ as Bose/Beats might sell you, just a solid, full, well balanced sound, much better than I expected from a $20 pair of phones. Looking at the cost difference between the '100’s and these, the $5 is laughable.

Feel is fantastic, quality materials, folding pads is awesome and a thick cable with the right angle connector makes life easy. Tug to hard one way? Pressure gets pushed into the wire connection, not the actual plug which (one of my favorite, and most often utilized features of the 100s) so they won’t snap on you.

Cost, well, if you can’t shell out $20 for a decent pair of headphones it might be worth spending that money elsewhere.

Very happy, terrific product and price point. Blown away!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Black)