• 30mm Neodymium Driver
  • Up To 80 Hours Of Battery Life
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by BigLewInNc :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

70 people found the following review helpful

These are pretty good.

I have been shopping around for true noise cancellation (not noise isolation) for a few weeks since the standard bearers, Bose and Beats by Dr Dre are both $300 and up. I have read mixed reviews about these Sony phones but I was at Walmart Sunday and went ahead and bought them knowing I could return them if they did not work. So, once I got home, I unpacked them, installed the AAA battery (included). I went to the computer and pulled up a white noise program and turned it up. I put these on-the-ear (versus over the ear) phones on, which reduced the noise some, then turned them on. There was a split second where nothing happened but then the lower partials of the white noise went away. I took them outside and fired up my air compressor and same thing. So, since I was flying out on business Sunday evening I took them with me. I waited until the plane was in the air and fired them up. The lower partials of the plane roar went away, leaving only mild upper partials. Success! These things delivered true noise cancellation and made the trip must more comfortable for me. A three hour flight and I swear I was not as fatigued as usual. I have good Sony buds that deliver good sound, but I still have to crank them to get over the volume of airplane noise. The sounds quality of these phones is just fine though I would give up sound quality to get the noise cancellation. I am sure the Bose and Beats are better, but since they cost SIX TIMES what these Sony phones cost I think these are worth it and certainly worth a try.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones

SONY noise cancelling headphones UNBOXING/REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrx4ydh7b3M

Best Buy Review by Germanator :star::star::star::star::star:

Not Bose, but also not the price

Look if you got money laying around the house and want to buy Bose, yes, they are better... But for above average noise cancelling headphones, for 1/10th of the cost of the Bose, they are a great value for the occasional traveler and families traveling together.

There is no doubt that the Bose’s are build slightly better and that the noise cancelling feature is a little better, but I just used these on an international trip and they were just fine. I have had Bose noise cancelling headphones before and after using these, I can’t see myself spending money on Bose headphones again… Great for the family, you can afford to give everyone a set of these and they will be happy.

If you are a frequent flyer (once a week or more with lots of red eyes), I would probably go for the Bose, but if you fly about 7 - 10 times a year or less, these are just fine. Even if you have to replace them after a year, you are still ahead of the price for the Bose.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones

Amazon Review by Matt :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

1224 people found the following review helpful

effective office noise eliminator

i work in a small office space with a bunch of sh-t bags and cackling hens. i just tried these out for the first time today and they work extremely well. i use the soft mummer app and it completely drowns out all of the awful people i work with and every other annoying sound. these idiots all have their own little usb speakers and radios all listening to different stations, talking about inane things that i am unable to ignore. i am very sensitive to sound and very crotchety for my age. i had to try something and these are working out well so far. they work so well that i had to set a visual alert on my phone which is literally inches away so i know when its ringing. i'm not sure on the battery life as of yet but i'd gladly pay for one AAA battery every so often if it means i don't have to listen with these morons anymore.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony MDRZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones