• Easy to setup and sync
  • Easy to charge
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gary R. :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Needs improvements.

Fit on the ears was not as good as older model, volume control very hard to find when on your head, charge tower does not shut off when signal off, keeps cycling from turning off to turning back on unless headphones are set on tower for 30 seconds. Voice setting is an improvement.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony RF995RK Wireless RF Headphones (2017 model)

Best Buy Review by JackDusty :star::star::star::star::star:

QFM, Easy setup, Comfortable. Good Sound.

I spent a week researching Wireless Home Theater Headphones from multiple online reviews. Compared prices, setup & personal situation requirements, (small apartment with thin walls). Finally decided on these. Purchased them yesterday & put on charge, (was a pain having to wait 7 hours for supplied rechargeable battery to fully charge but these do come with the option of using two AAA batteries - Non rechargeable). Connected very quickly using my TV variable RCA output to "Y" mini stereo jack, (I had to buy this separately!). Switched off the TV speaker & have been watching Sports & Movies for a few hours with them today. Overall very satisfied. Sound quality is good. They fit nicely around my ears. Light & comfortable. For the price I think these are a Best Buy!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony RF995RK Wireless RF Headphones (2017 model)

Youtube video:

Sony MDR-RF985RK RF Wireless TV Headphone System

Walmart Review by 383 D :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

No other model choices!

I bought this a few days ago and the left ear adjustment arm has loosened and will not stay in place. I have also experienced the and "of and on again" sound issue with these headsets. This one is going back for a replacement. If the replacement does the same thing, I will NOT be buying three additional units for my TV sets. I will update this at a later date...

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony RF995RK Wireless RF Headphones (2017 model)

@barbarogailee Did you buy it?