Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sony

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 16 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 6 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Screen Size Range: 42-85 inches from 8 feet
  • 62-126 inches from 12 feet, 83-167 inches from 16 feet
  • Resolution: Full 4K (4096 x 2160)
  • White Brightness: 1500 Lumens
  • Color Brightness: 1500 Lumens
  • Calibrated Brightness (cinema 1 mode): 1354 Lumens
  • Contrast Ratio: N/A
  • Lens Shift: Vertical +85%/- 80%
  • Horizontal +/- 31%
  • Warranty: 3 Year Limited
  • Lamp Life: 6,000 hours
  • Connectivity: HDMI (2)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael Dobey :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

46 people found the following review helpful

a good projector but...

This is a fine projector. However until sony can make a 4k projector for around five grand , how many people will actually buy this. I have demoed this at various places and it doesn't match a lg oled tv in appearance. So, I can buy a great 1080p 3d projector for around 2 g's. and this one for ten? IF sony wants this format to succeed they need to put this model out for half this price. I want' the only who jjust wasn't impressed with this projectors image either. HOWEVER the next model up , was quite comparible to what a oled looks like..... So, sony, jvc does eshift for five g's. You can lead the way with a five g native 4k projector and take over the market. But if I have to spend 15's to get the appearance of a what a olde can do , then I will wait. till sony wakes up , and does the right thing. 5 g's. sell the format. 10 g's . make it for the one percent. your choice.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector

Walmart Review by Robingeorgia :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Walmart has the greatest. Deals around.

This is amazing projector, this is one of the best in the world, and I didn't have to go to some overpriced high end shop, I got it at Walmart. For the rest of my life I am always going to check Walmart.com before I go any where else.

This 4K projector has the best detail and awesome colors, and is super quite.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector

Maybe this video can help

Sony 4K Home Theater Projector VPL-VW5000ES - Abt CES 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTejy0Vh-8w

Best Buy Review by Forkliftchick :star::star::star::star::star:

Wow

I am very impressed with the picture quality of this camera. It is like watching my television - crisp and clear. Quick warm up time. VERY PLEASED!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony VPLVW365ES Native 4K HDR 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector