3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1620 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 6 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images.
  • Sony Lens w/ 5x Optical Zoom.
  • Reduced blur with SteadyShot Image stabilization
  • Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
  • Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Josh Ouellette :star::star::star::star::star:

954 people found the following review helpful

Great camera, had an issue but Amazon's great customer service solved it painlessly.

I wasn't expecting much from this, I only wanted a camera that was a) cheap and b) would provide a better quality image than the average smart phone camera. But the image quality is truly amazing. I will upload a few customer images of my hiking trip as an example. An SD card is absolutely necessary, the internal storage can only hold 3 maximum quality images.

I did have one problem with the camera, the battery that came with it refused to take a charge. Amazon made up for this by offering me a 40% refund to buy a new battery, and the battery was much cheaper than the $31 refund I got so this issue wasn’t even reason enough to take a star off. Overall great camera and great customer service from Amazon.

I’ve only owned this for a month and only used it for 2 days for a hiking trip so I can’t speak on long term survival of this camera. I will update my review if I have any other issues. Be sure to check for my customer images if you want an idea of the maximum image quality.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony W800/S 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver)

Walmart Review by caspertroy :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

can`t pass the opening cyber-shot screen

everytime i press the start button the lense opens up and freeze can`t access the menu or anything else nothing works

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Sony W800/S 20.1 MP Digital Camera (Silver)

Maybe this video can help

Sony W800 Digital Camera Review&Unboxing

@geek30 Thank you