Sony Xperia XA Ultra unlocked smartphone,16GB Black (US Warranty) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sony-mobile-communications-usa-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 622 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 330 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 292 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Large 6" near borderless display on a narrow, curved 5.5" grip
  • Front 16 MP Camera with optical image stabilization and a slow sync flash for the perfect selfie or group picture
  • Main 21 MP Camera with fast Hybrid Autofocus to capture any moment
  • 16GB onboard memory and up to 200GB expandable with MicroSD card
  • SIM unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Bright spot, Net10, h20 Wireless, Cricket Wireless
  • Model F3213
  • compatible with Nano SIM Cards
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by K.C. :star::star::star::star::star:

183 people found the following review helpful

Staunch iPhone user is wowed by this phone! THIS is a true iPhone-killer!

I am a die-hard iPhone fanatic (and all things Apple). When Amazon sent this to me, I was overly skeptical.

Now I get it when “they” call phones “iPhone killers”.

This thing is awesome! Holy cow. I am attaching a bunch of photos for you. I have the iPhone 6Plus, and love it. BUT this phone is almost the same size with a much larger screen. The clarity is stunning. The sound is clear and crisp, and plays bass to treble clearly without distortion.

It’s a traditional Google phone, (my hubby is an android dude, so I am really familiar with the android os and apps).

When I first powered it up, it was in need of an update, which it did without issue. The phone asked me to set it up with a pass key, but you can use a code or swipe pattern. It asked to set up with my google account, which was simple, and had an all that brought in all the previous phone data. Totally simple.

I have to say it…I am very impressed. The multimedia features alone make this a better phone than my iPhone. The fun camera apps are hilarious (like snapchat).

Everything works together. Facebook, email, calendar, photos…everything. Remember when iPhone came out and everyone was so happy because everything was integrated and worked well? Other androids have tried to duplicate that, and failed (in my experience) but this one is perfect.

The price is amazing, too. I paid a hella lot more for my iPhone 6Plus :confused:
Double check that it will work with your carrier, and if it does, get this phone. You won’t be sorry.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Sony Xperia XA Ultra unlocked smartphone,16GB Black (US Warranty)

Best Buy Review by cidalgo42 :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Smartphone!

This phone will not disappoint! The first thing you'll notice is the size and beauty of this phone. The sleek design along with the metal frame makes this phone an attractive one. The 6" full HD screen delivers sharp and clear picture which is perfect for watching videos or flipping through pictures. The sides of the screen curve right into the edges seamlessly which is pleasing to the eye. The front-facing camera is incredible. It even has flash for selfies taken in low-light conditions. Rear-facing camera is no slouch either. The speaker is as loud as most smartphones go but nothing too impressive. The ability to add more storage via the micro-sd card slot is a great touch since it only has about 11GB of usable storage. This phone fairs well with high-end phones and for half the price too, great value!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Sony Xperia XA Ultra unlocked smartphone,16GB Black (US Warranty)

Check this video

Sony Xperia XA Ultra Review unlocked smartphone

@marko I want it