Spigen Rugged Armor Galaxy Note 8 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for Galaxy Note 8 (2017) - Matte Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

spigen

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 23 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 23 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Signature matte TPU layer with carbon fiber and gloss detailing
  • Raised edges for added screen and camera protection
  • Precise cutouts with tactile buttons for quick access all around
  • Features carbon fiber textures for the ultimate premium look (Patent Pending)
  • Samsung Galaxy Note8 Case Compatible with Galaxy Note 8 (2017)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by C. J. KING :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

I like that this case keeps the thin profile of the ...

I like that this case keeps the thin profile of the phone and adds very little bulk or weight. I like that it's a matte black finish with the accents at the top and bottom of the rear. I bought this case for use when I have do go in dirty/dusty work environments (about twice a week) and when I'm in a scissor lift. I am not sure if this will protect my phone from a significantly high drop (20+ feet, but then again maybe no case will when you're that high up). I ordered the Samsung rugged protective case, and I'll compare it to this one to see how much more heft is added. The fact that this Spigen case is slim is great, but I'm not sure how much protection is truly provided in a "rugged" environment.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Spigen Rugged Armor Galaxy Note 8 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for Galaxy Note 8 (2017) - Matte Black

@geek30 :+1: