Spigen Rugged Armor Galaxy S7 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

galaxy-s7
spigen

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1955 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1955 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• New look featuring glossy accents and carbon fiber textures
  • Flexible TPU case with interior spider-web pattern & Raised lip of 1.2mm protects screen
  • Air Cushion Technology for shock absorption
  • Tactile buttons for solid feedback and an easy press
  • Galaxy S7 Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Matthew Schmidt :star::star::star::star::star:

199 people found the following review helpful

Uncompensated College Students Perspective

Let me start off by stating that I was NOT compensated in any form or fashion for this review.

First off let me just say that this is a wonderful Case! The nature of the Galaxy S7 is typically a little on the slippery side. So, with the addition of this case, the grip on the phone is fantastic. Working in a brick and mortar electronics store customers impressions of your own personal tech speaks volumes. With this case not only am I comfortable showcasing my new Galaxy S7, but the impressions upon the customers faces are outstanding (to say the least)!

With a slim black profile, the phone slides into your pocket with ease and is very unlikely to fall out. This isn’t to say that the case has a weird silicone grip on it, and will not fall out at all, but with regular attire, you can expect the phone to stay put. The exception would be standard athletic shorts or sweatpants. Since there is very little resistance from the pocket itself the phone case doesn’t have much to work with. Aside from that minor issue, the case works wonderfully without being bulky.

As for drops. I’ve dropped my phone out of my car, around various stores, on tile, on concrete, and even on the edge of the pool. No issues whatsoever. Now this isn’t a full proof case and will protect about 99% of what life throws your way, but I would still recommend picking up a screen protector from any weird corners or scratches. Protect your investment and happy days will follow.

A lot of concerns with phone cases are the cuts along the charging ports as well as the camera, and volume buttons. You need not worry about this case as the design of the case allows for you to charge with ease. The volume and lock button work beautifully without any resistance. The camera is fully visible and there aren’t any additional shadows added to your photos or videos. Think of a well-fitted suit and you’ll have the general idea of how this case fits.

This is the 7th Spigen case that I have purchased over the course of my technology journey and will continue to be my number one recommended brand and go to product myself.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Spigen Rugged Armor Galaxy S7 Case with Resilient Shock Absorption and Carbon Fiber Design for Samsung Galaxy S7 2016 - Black

here is a youtube video

Spigen Rugged Armor Case for Galaxy S7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNhHyy3z0U