4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 133 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Economical - features an efficient design that?s Energy Star certified
  • Space saving - fits between most standard countertops and cabinetry
  • Sleek silver finish is ideal for any contemporary kitchen
  • Comes with 6 wash cycles, so you can choose the one that?ll most effectively clean your dishes
  • Durable stainless steel interior
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by stkeys :star::star::star::star::star:

744 people found the following review helpful

SPT Countertop Dishwasher Model: SD-2201W

I have had this dishwasher only a week. I am using in it from Walmart - The Great Value Dishwasher Powder and The Great Value Rinse Agent.

This dishwasher appears to be very well made but, as I said I have only had it a week and time will tell how durable it really is.

As for cleaning a large load of dishes this dishwasher does an outstanding job! Does it hold up to six place settings? Everybody’s dishes are different and it holds about four and then some for me. For those of you who are wondering if this washer drains the water by gravity or it is pumped out I believe it is pumped out but, I could not find any documentation on this. Very easy to hookup to you kitchen faucet. Does a great job drying the dishes.

Update 10/26/2011: Dishwasher performs perfectly! Here are some additional thoughts - It says it in the directions that come with the dishwasher but make sure you add your dishwasher powder just before you start the wash not 2 hours earlier or it will harden.

Update: 10/2/2013 Still works as great as the day I got it.

Update: 10/10/2014 Still works as great as the day I got it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SPT Countertop Dishwasher, White

Walmart Review by Forestgirl :star::star::star::star::star:

109 people found the following review helpful

Works Great

I really like this dishwasher. It's a little hard to load because of the positions of the racks in the drawer and the normal cycle is kind of long. However, it cleans very well. I did have some trouble initially with having a white residue on my flatware and sometimes the glasses. I think it's because I used a rinse aid. After that ran out, everything came out clean and sparkling. I also tried switching to a powder rather than liquid detergent and that also may be the reason why there is no residue on the flatware. It fits on a countertop, but since it's takes up a lot of space I put it on a rolling cart, which is more convenient. It'll take a couple of loads for you to figure out how to make it work best for you. The instructional booklet won't help in that regard because it was written by someone for whom English is a second language. It claims that my dishwasher will "moo." But it's totally worth the money and the convenience of not having to wash dishes. It's a great washer and looks good in my kitchen too.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SPT Countertop Dishwasher, White

@marko I recommend to buy :+1:

Best Buy Review by backpackercando :star::star::star::star::star:

Rescued from dish washing drudgery, finally!

While it does take up counter space, this little dishwasher is well worth the sacrifice. It cleans beyond expectations and is very quiet. Worth every penny!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: SPT Countertop Dishwasher, White

thanks

SPT Countertop Dishwasher White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDfDy7c3JLw