SPT SD-2202S Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start, Silver Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

sunpentown

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 75 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 52 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 19 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Durable stainless steel interior
  • Up to 8 hours delay start
  • 6 wash cycles (heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, soak)
  • Up to 6 standard place settings capacity
  • Faucet adapter included for quick and simple connection
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Boysenberry75 :star::star::star::star::star:

47 people found the following review helpful

Extremely helpful--good purchase!

Bought this dishwasher since I moved to a small apartment that didn't have one. I love to cook but I don't like to spend hours doing dishes after a long work day (been there, done that), so I was very anxious to get this. This unit seemed to have all good reviews that's why I purchased it, plus I like the fact it has a delay start and a stainless steel interior. I've fit larger pots/pans in it even and they come out very clean (I've only used it on normal setting). So far I've had no issues--I've used it about every 2-3 days and is very quiet. Installation was easy for me as well--included directions are nice. It was quite bulky for me to lift, so I recommend two people--but in a pinch one strong person can safely lift it. Overall I'm very happy with it in the 2 weeks I've had it--a handy purchase I'd definitely recommend!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-2202S Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start, Silver

Here is a youtube video

SPT SD 2202S Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start Silver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp7X9I7bka4

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

35 people found the following review helpful

It works for me and I love it.

Dear sweet sweet dishwasher, where have you been my whole life? If I knew then what I know now, I would have owned one of these a decade ago. The first time I saw a "countertop dishwasher" I thought it wouldn't be large enough and would use too much electricity/water to make it economical. I was wrong. I use this relationship-saving beautiful device on a daily basis. One bonus is that this machine is much easier to load and empty because you don't have to bend over to use it, so this would be helpful for someone with back difficulties. It takes up a ton of counter space but I am all for function over form and this was the best purchase I have made in years. I ordered the one with the delay-timer and I am glad I did because I load it at night before I take a shower and set it on a 2 hour delay so the hot water goes to my shower and not the dishes. :)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-2202S Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start, Silver