SPT SD-2224DS Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start & LED, Silver ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sunpentown

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 58 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 49 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 7 wash cycles: Heavy, normal, light, mini party, rinse, speed and soak
  • Delay start for added convenience : Two, four, six or eight hours
  • Universal faucet adapter and Quick Connect: For quick and easy connection to most kitchen faucets
  • Electronic controls with LED display : LED displays remaining time or current running state
  • Water supply warning indicator and rinse aid warning indicator
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by PhoenixFiresky :star::star::star::star::star:

39 people found the following review helpful

So far, so good! :-)

The box was delivered by FedEx on the very edge of my front porch, without them knocking - but I got it inside. The washer is ENORMOUS. I'd measured carefully and was still shocked by how large it was. Everyone who has seen it has commented on the size - it's actually larger than our very large, old microwave. It is also extremely heavy. The package comes marked as being a two-person lift, and for good reason. But I did manage to get it onto the counter alone - barely. The problem isn't just the weight, it's also the bulk. At 5'0" I could barely fit my arms around it far enough to get a grip on it. Someone who is frail, elderly, disabled or has any history of back issues definitely needs to arrange for help, even to unbox it.

Set up is easy, just connect the two hoses to the rear of the machine and attach the locking nozzle onto the sink fixture. The hoses don’t require any tools to attach, and I was able to connect the nozzle onto the sink without needing any, either. Everything fit properly right away, with no leaks. Even though the instructions imply that powdered detergent is preferred, I used Cascade Complete liquid in the washer because it worked well with my previous washer and it cleaned the dishes beautifully without additional rinse aid. The machine is quieter than the full-size dishwashers we have owned. Even with the huge size of the outside, the interior is rather small - largish coffee mugs have to be put on the floor of the basket, rather than in the designated mug area, which is sized for very small cups such as old-fashioned teacups. I suspect that was not the best design choice. However, it doesn’t take that much effort to just wash an additional load of mugs, so it’s not a problem, really.

One feature I appreciate is that the wash water is filtered and reused repeatedly during the wash, so the machine is only drawing a minimum of water from the tap. This is important in our house, where the amount of hot water is limited, as it allows someone to have hot water to shower even when the machine is running. And it may sound odd, but I LOVE the buttons on this thing. Many of the models I had researched had the little plastic covered bubbles rather than actual buttons, and I hate those because the bubble’s plastic invariably wears away with use and one is left with pushing bare plastic. This machine has actual buttons which are very solid and responsive, and I don’t expect any issues from them.

There is one thing that is odd. The machine’s running times as shown on the readout are accurate, but they are much, much longer than the running times listed in the manual. According to the manual, for example, a load on normal wash should take 110 minutes of running time. However, when the cycle is actually selected, the machine reports that it will require 150 minutes to complete. This isn’t a big deal for me, but it does make it a bit difficult when trying to time starting a load before bedtime, for example.

Overall, I’m very happy with my purchase so far. If my opinion changes, I will update this review to reflect the new information, but at this point the machine is so solid I don’t expect any problems whatsoever.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-2224DS Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start & LED, Silver

Best Buy Review by DishN808 :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent dishwasher for small apartment or family

This is an amazing dishwasher for a small apartment, couple or small family. Surprisingly, I found it to be extremely quiet. I could not hear it running unless I was standing beside it. The only time that you will hear anything is when the water drains, and the 8 beeps to indicate the cycle has completed. It was very efficient at cleaning all sorts of dishes as long as they're loaded properly. Instructions and controls are very easy to understand and use. It looks great on my kitchen counter; however it is big. But, in its defense it is a 'real' dishwasher that can wash up to 6 place settings. I purchased online and had it shipped to the store in Hawaii. It arrived in perfect condition, not a scratch or dent anywhere. I've been using it for a month now, and I am very pleased with this product.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-2224DS Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start & LED, Silver

check out this video

SPT SD-2224DS Countertop Dishwasher with Delay Start & LED, Silver Prices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WT-APP-jZI

@wartassault Thanks, You are the best