• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Stainless Steel Interior
  • Quite Operation: at 55 dBA
  • Capacity: up to 8 standard place settings
  • 6 Wash Programs: All-in-1, Heavy, Normal, Light , Rinse and Speed
  • Rinse Aid Warning Indicator: refill reminder on rinse aid. Error Alarm: displays fault codes
  • Time Delay Feature: allows you to program operation at a later start time (1-24 hours)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JoAnna C. :star::star::star::star::star:

17 people found the following review helpful

... my kitchen I really struggled to find one with good reviews or any reviews at all so I wanted ...

When I was looking for a compact dishwasher for a small space in my kitchen I really struggled to find one with good reviews or any reviews at all so I wanted to make sure I left a review on mine. I normally don't buy appliances online I usually go in the store but it was a matter of almost $300 cheaper online then in store so I took a chance and hoped for the best. This was shipped without tracking which made me nervous but I got it and everything was packed perfectly and it looked great. based on the reviews I purchased a cord separately so I had it as it is not included, I had this professionally installed so I am not 100% sure how long or if any tubing was not provided but with everything the plumber did he was here a couple hours installing this. I have had portable dishwashers that are quite big and hold a lot so I was worried about space when go to this size. I run a daycare and so a dishwasher is a must for me. I do two loads a day versus one, but here's the surprising thing about that, my pervious dishwasher took over 2 hours to do a load this only takes an hour and 43 minutes and its so quiet I have to stand quiet next to it to make sure its running. You can put a lot of dishes in here it really comes down to how you put it in there I usually wash my big pots and pans by hand now and with the silverware I leave the cover on one side and open on the other. This makes it a lot easier to clean my silverware and I put my toddler silverware one the other side. Over all very happy with my purchase. This was a personal purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-9252W Energy Star 18" Built-In Dishwasher, White

Walmart Review by RunJaneRun :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

Good little dishwasher for compact space

Bought for the remodel of a small apartment which did not have room for a full-size dishwasher. Seems to work fine. No dry cycle, so you have to prop door open at end and let dishes air-dry. But price is not too bad and it beats washing dishes by hand.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: SPT SD-9252W Energy Star 18" Built-In Dishwasher, White

check out this video

SPT SD-9252W Energy Star 18" Built-In Dishwasher, White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtj9m7X1VIk