Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Standard and Micro SIM Activation Kit Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

tracfone-wireless-in

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 831 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 68 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 763 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• ONLY Works with Straight Talk $45 Unlimited 30-day service plan
  • Compatible with standard and micro SIM devices
  • Get unlimited talk, text and high-speed data for the first 5GB of data useBring your own compatible GSM phone
  • No contracts, no bills, no credit checks
  • Keep your current phone number
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Tabetha Laberge :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Great sim

This works great with a Blu cell phone . So if you buy this and need help setting up the apn network let me know I have all the info written down that I used and I am able to access internet and send / recieve picture messages no problem . I did have a cdma virizon phone . So if you are doing what i did just go on straighttalk .com and add device it says it can take up to 2 days to transfer . When I got done entering the sim card number I truned my phone off after I inserted the sim card I had service immediately .

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Standard and Micro SIM Activation Kit

Walmart Review by Iraida64 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

67 people found the following review helpful

Didn't work like expected

I bought this card to activate the straight talk $45. unlimited call, text and web. After going thru the process and the instructions received. The card only worked for calling and texting, it didn't work to use the internet. Accordingly to the straight talk web site said something about some sim cards not being compatible but when you buy your card does not said anything about that. Supposedly work perfect with the plan I bought. Not in my case, it's not the phone because I tried different phones and nothing happen. When I called about the data the answer of the representative was a it may work and may not work. what kind of answer is that. If you paid for unlimited data you should get unlimited data, otherwise I would buy the $30. for unlimited calls and text. Well I have to wait until this 30 days are finish and look for a better service. No refund either. No use in refill a plan that don't give what you paid for. I don't trust it anymore. Too good to be true.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Standard and Micro SIM Activation Kit

Maybe this can help.

Side Navigation Bar: Live Code Session - Supercharged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CXg1sjTqQ