3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 153 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) operating system
  • Access to over 450,000 apps on Google Play
  • Includes battery, charger, activation card, service guide
  • microSD card slot supports up to 32GB (not included)
  • Talk time: up to 16 h. Locked to Straight Talk service, will not work with any other cellular carrier. Only compatible with “Straight Talk Wireless”.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by ctex :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

328 people found the following review helpful

Good Value

A bit heavy in the hand, but overall a very good phone that is built well. I stayed away from smartphones for years just because I prefer a simple phone and long battery life; however, life has changed and I decided that a smartphone would be worthwhile. Still, I didn't want anything too fancy, but I did want something of good quality. I did quite a bit of research on current prepaid smartphones before making my decision, and this phone won because of the specifications to price ratio. So far this phone is meeting my needs quite well. Battery life is very good--after two days of use (web and a lot of texting), I'm only down to 60%. Operation is fast and smooth, and the user interface is fairly simple to navigate. I'm not much interested in apps and games, but this phone does a great job of allowing me to use the internet, text, and call as needed. This phone works on the Verizon network, which is a plus for me.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk Moto E (XT830C)

check out this video

Motorola Moto E Unboxing and Extended Look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N70E0jEcME

Amazon Review by Julie-Ann Walker :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Perfect

So love the phone. Wished I had ordered it sooner and been able to have it before Christmas.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk Moto E (XT830C)