Straight Talk Verizon 4G LTE 3G CDMA Bring Your Own Phone Activation Kit Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

straight-talk

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 656 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 294 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 362 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Kit includes Nano, Micro and Standard SIM cards. Also includes Network Access Code which is required by Straight Talk to active your phone.
  • This kit is for Straight Talk bring your own phone program that offer unlimited TALK/TEXT/DATA for $45. Unlimited data includes 5GB LTE data.
  • For CDMA phones requiring a SIM Card such as Verizon iPhone, Verizon Galaxy phone or other unlocked CDMA phones. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AT&T OR GSM PHONES.
  • Now you can Bring Your Own Phone to America’s largest most reliable network. Bundle to get Unlimited Talk, Text and Data. First 5 GB Data at High Speeds then 2G*.
  • A monthly data service plan is required for activation ($45, $40 if sign up for auto pay)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by ShirleyV :star::star::star::star::star:

601 people found the following review helpful

Dump your contract plan! This is amazing!

I was stuck in a Verizon plan and couldn't wait for it to be over! Verizon actually charges its current customers more than they do new ones. You have to carefully monitor every charge on your bill and then sit on hold with them for hours almost monthly so they can correct their mistakes. I was stuck paying them $70 per month for one line with 2G of data. When it was over, I easily switched to Straight Talk at $45 per month. The service works exactly the same and runs off of Verizon towers. If you sign up for automatic monthly payment, the price drops to about $40 per month with unlimited data. There is absolutely no difference in performance. The nice difference is that I no longer have to be tied to a provider that does not appreciate its long term customers. I easily switched my Verizon iPhone 5. I did call Straight Talk and they walked me through setup. The whole process took less time than I spent waiting on hold for one Verizon "customer service" call. Go for Straight Talk. It's a smart choice!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk Verizon 4G LTE 3G CDMA Bring Your Own Phone Activation Kit

here is a nice youtube video

Straight Talk BYOP Activation Kit with Verizon LTE SIMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmQsKJATHI

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

OEM. Works great

Excellant. I was going to get this at Walmart but after seeing shipping cost Amazon won hands down. I ordered 2. They arrived on time and are good quality. Everything was in the kit. All we had to do was swap sims and call straight talk. After a few minutes on the phone the activation was complete. I will order more when needed

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Straight Talk Verizon 4G LTE 3G CDMA Bring Your Own Phone Activation Kit